Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old June 10th, 2006, 01:20 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Hell I'll sell him my set for $61!

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old June 10th, 2006, 09:12 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I would sell him one of my sets for cost if he was in the DFW group. Sorry.

Old June 12th, 2006, 03:32 PM

vernz has disabled reputation
thats just crazy paying that much just wait more will be out soon same thing happened with wave one

Old June 12th, 2006, 03:43 PM

daevablacc has disabled reputation
I love how it describes it as the "coolest expansion to date." He should be PUNished for his insolence.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales