Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old December 11th, 2012, 03:59 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroes of 'Scape (RPG)

How dare you post here! You should be offline working on your game!

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old December 13th, 2012, 06:06 PM
Let me help you play with yourself!

Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby!

Mounts!

In HoS, I dabbled with mounts a bit, but it was only for figures that had mounts already. Well in CoaDR, just about every Class will have access to a mount. There will be varying kinds of mounts depending on your Race/Class. I haven't hammered out the details as how exactly mounts will work, but I may treat them like a normal units that you can buy Armor (not Weapons) and Skills for... possibly even some sort of Class upgrades, not sure.
Old December 13th, 2012, 06:08 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

"The Eagles are coming!"

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old December 13th, 2012, 07:11 PM

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Mario edition starring Yoshi.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old December 18th, 2012, 12:15 PM

Killz is surprisingly tart

Wow, blimey, go offline for finals, come back and you have a grand new name! I think it looks awesome!
I have more free time now that College is done, so I could help with testing the alpha as well. This looks really swell mate.

Killz is kicking it as...

Ne-Gok-Sa, the original OG and stuff

in the
Perth Keep...
Old December 19th, 2012, 09:48 PM

Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby!
Exclamation Re: Heroes of 'Scape (RPG)

Since people will be on their Christmas breaks these next few weeks, I would like to get the Alpha ready to go ASAP. If i give you guys just the Race/Class guidelines with minimal instructions and nothing else will you guys be capable of creating scenarios yourself? I wanted to release some sort of multi-battle scenario to walk through to ensure a controlled test environment, but that might take me another week on top of finishing up what I already have to.

I'm also making an official call for Alpha testers. Once Alpha is launched I'm going to switch to private messages and possibly a secured thread (if the admins will allow me.)

ALPHA TESTING! Who wants in?

Last edited by Kaiyu; December 19th, 2012 at 09:53 PM.
Old December 19th, 2012, 10:42 PM

Sorry, I should have clarified what I'm looking for from my Alpha testers. With Alpha testing I'll be asking that I be sure to get back feedback after you play. More than just "it was fun," I'll need details. What worked, what didn't, where were players confused or caught up on something, when did things seem like too complicated or cumbersome? I'll provide some sort of questionnaire to fill out after playing and will ask you to take notes while you and others are playing.

Also, you don't need to opt in through PM :P
Old December 19th, 2012, 10:53 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I PM'd.

But I'll post my interest here as well. I would like to participate in the Alpha, and I'll be able to give feedback (a questionnaire would be helpful).

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old December 22nd, 2012, 05:52 PM

Killz is surprisingly tart

I would most deff be interested in helping with the alpha. I might not be too great at logging everything, but I will do my best. Would you have any problem with me also testing it solo? As in, I play against myself using the loner rules? I would still play with my friends, but I can't always get with them. Thanks man, this is looking great.

Killz is kicking it as...

Ne-Gok-Sa, the original OG and stuff

in the
Perth Keep...
Old December 22nd, 2012, 08:43 PM

As I have said before I will Alpha test for you it would be an honor this game is a great game and I would love to help in any way I can.

Old December 23rd, 2012, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
Would you have any problem with me also testing it solo? As in, I play against myself using the loner rules? I would still play with my friends, but I can't always get with them.
That shouldn't be a problem.
Old December 23rd, 2012, 05:59 PM

Utger man is surprisingly tart

I'll alpha test with marrowick!
I'm really excited about this! It's going to be awesome!

I did NOT spell "Utgar" incorrectly. Check the link below.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...4&postcount=85

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions