Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old May 10th, 2012, 09:06 AM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: "Thrift Find of the Year"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post

One day I'm going to give the RotV to his kid (don't tell him ).
I have the same plan (not to give it to your grandkids, but to mine ), which is why I keep an eye out for just one more set, just one more. I'm doing it for posterity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
It's sad really. I think I have ~10 sets of RotV terrain and one each NIB of the master sets and terrain expansions in a box in storage. Good news is, while we were looking at castles online (thanks to a thread here) for inspiration, my daughter told me she would like to build something huge. Then I showed her some of Weird's maps and she said "like that". It might be time.
We may have to try a big, big map some time soon, as well.

Last edited by akden; May 10th, 2012 at 09:08 AM. Reason: 222! That would have been another good one for the Remarkable Post Counts thread.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales