Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 21st, 2020, 04:30 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Matter-Eater Lad

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
MATTER EATER
Instead of attacking, you may remove a tiny, small, medium, or large destructible object that is either adjacent to or occupies the same space as Matter-Eater Lad if it is not carried by another figure or an unequipped glyph within 1 space of Matter-Eater Lad. Place any figure that was on the glyph or destructible object on the corresponding space previously occupied by the glyph or destructible object. If the destructible object was a vehicle, place all figures that occupied the vehicle on spaces previously occupied by the removed vehicle.
@johnny139 @Karat is this wording solid? Stole the phrasing from Golomulus.
That scratched-out bit is for glyphs. Don't need it with the glyphs being in the separate clause.
Old May 21st, 2020, 04:36 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I would do this for the first sentence, it currently doesn't actually explain what it does (it just says "remove"):

Instead of attacking, you may choose a tiny, small, medium, or large destructible object that is either adjacent to or occupies the same space as Matter-Eater Lad or an unequipped glyph within 1 space of Matter-Eater Lad and remove it from the game.
Old May 21st, 2020, 04:40 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Sweet! SP updated here for you @japes
Old May 21st, 2020, 07:49 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

It's a bit muddled. I'm working on it. May be ed d to update Glom too from what you are saying.

Edit - Johnny's needs more work too.
Old May 21st, 2020, 08:50 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
It's a bit muddled. I'm working on it. May be ed d to update Glom too from what you are saying.

Just tag me please when it's fleshed out. I want to finish phase 1 of the poker cards.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 21st, 2020, 09:32 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Question Re: The Book of Matter-Eater Lad

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post

Just tag me please when it's fleshed out. I want to finish phase 1 of the poker cards.
Took me a few reads to get the gist of it. Taking into account Ronin's edit above and John's change, I'd word it like so:
Quote:
MATTER EATER
Instead of attacking, you may either choose a tiny, small, medium, or large destructible object that is either adjacent to or occupies the same space as Matter-Eater Lad or an unequipped glyph within 1 space of Matter-Eater Lad and remove it from the game. Place any figure that was on the glyph or destructible object or glyph on the corresponding space previously occupied by the glyph or destructible object or glyph. If the destructible object was a vehicle, place all figures that occupied the vehicle on spaces previously occupied by the removed vehicle.
For pasteability:
Quote:
MATTER EATER
Instead of attacking, you may either choose a tiny, small, medium, or large destructible object that is adjacent to or occupies the same space as Matter-Eater Lad or an unequipped glyph within 1 space of Matter-Eater Lad and remove it from the game. Place any figure that was on the destructible object or glyph on the corresponding space previously occupied by the destructible object or glyph. If the destructible object was a vehicle, place all figures that occupied the vehicle on spaces previously occupied by the removed vehicle.
The or already indicates that it is either one or the other and therefore that "either" was redundant. I did place one at the beginning to better clarify that it is a DO or a glyph that you choose. Also, I restructured the tail of it so that the order it is stated in follows that of the first sentence.

One thing that stood out to me though is that we do not address falling damage. Say the DO was height 5 and a Medium 4 figure was on it. He eats ths DO. Does the Medium 4 figure take falling damage or no? I feel like neither is doable but would require more text.
Old May 21st, 2020, 09:46 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I do not think they would take falling damage. I would assume it was never tested that way. Just need a line at the end: "Placed figures do not take any falling damage."
Old May 21st, 2020, 10:01 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Do we need the last two sentences? Aren't they just duplicating what the rules say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 21st, 2020, 10:13 PM
Tickle Pickle

I don't think the rules cover this. The card for the Warehouse Ruin specifically talks about placing figures on the base if it is destroyed. Plus the rules talk about when things are destroyed and this is removing them from the game to avoid stuff triggering when a DO is destroyed.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 12:50 AM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
MATTER EATER
Instead of attacking, you may either choose a tiny, small, medium, or large destructible object that is adjacent to or occupies the same space as Matter-Eater Lad or an unequipped glyph within 1 space of Matter-Eater Lad and remove it from the game. Place any figure that was on the destructible object or glyph on the corresponding space previously occupied by the destructible object or glyph. If the destructible object was a vehicle, place all figures that occupied the vehicle on spaces previously occupied by the removed vehicle. Figures moved with this special power will not take any falling damage.
This looks good. Karat's wording with a line about falling damage. @A3n do you have a preference on falling damage here? I assume the intent was for no falling damage, but I could be wrong.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 01:03 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Old May 22nd, 2020, 12:50 PM
Tickle Pickle

After looking over the tests, it doesn't mention falling damage ever being taken, and he's a 60 point figure so it's probably better if he doesn't cause it. I am happy to move forward here. Updating the SP here then we just need a card update from @A3n and @japes is good to go.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library