Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old March 30th, 2019, 03:28 PM

Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: So long old friend

My phone switched over to the default layout a while back, and having never seen it before, I was pretty confused initially. I've pretty much always only seen the jungle decor around the site, and it's become something that I just associate with Heroscapers at this point. Seeing Marvel figures and the castle in the banner is nice, but it just feels a little off to me at this point.

More on topic, I'd agree that terrain is a major limiting factor on HeroScape at this point. Looking at Arena of the Planeswalkers, each set came with the bare minimum of plastic terrain, opting instead for cheaper cardboard components for the most part... And we saw how each Master Set in HeroScape dwindled in quantity of terrain. Prepainted miniatures is probably another cost that they'd prefer not to pay for a kid's game, but mass-producing terrain likely causes its fair share of headaches.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion