Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla
Architects of the Realms of Valhalla Discussion and presentation of the maps approved by the ARV.

Old March 30th, 2019, 10:42 PM
"like" happy

TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: NEW CONTEST - Triple Play Frenzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Br1an View Post
Here's my second submission:
I rebuilt this one entirely 4 times before I was happy with it. I wanted to go with a much crazier mish-mash of themes and expansions with my second submission, so I only used 1 of any expansion/master set.

Scoria Tribunal - Tournament
1 RotV
1 Sotm
1 Fota
1 VW
1 TJ

Scoria; a harsh, unforgiving wasteland. An ancient civilization, reclaimed by the marshy and molten terrain. Now prisoners of Valhalla are grouped into thirds and sent to the desolate planet to fight to the death amongts the ruins. Only the survivors of the winning team are pardoned. It is a frantic, unforgiving rush for bloodshed.

This looks great man. Thanks for the submission. Sometimes mash ups of terrain combos work out pretty well.
Old March 31st, 2019, 09:42 AM

Flash_19 rolls all skulls baby! Flash_19 rolls all skulls baby! Flash_19 rolls all skulls baby! Flash_19 rolls all skulls baby! Flash_19 rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks @Br1an for another great submission!

Check out my maps here and my customs here
Old March 31st, 2019, 09:45 AM

Flash_19 rolls all skulls baby! Flash_19 rolls all skulls baby! Flash_19 rolls all skulls baby! Flash_19 rolls all skulls baby! Flash_19 rolls all skulls baby!

Today is the last day to get your submissions in!!!

Check out my maps here and my customs here
Old March 31st, 2019, 03:17 PM

Leaf_It wears ripped pants of awesomeness Leaf_It wears ripped pants of awesomeness Leaf_It wears ripped pants of awesomeness Leaf_It wears ripped pants of awesomeness Leaf_It wears ripped pants of awesomeness Leaf_It wears ripped pants of awesomeness Leaf_It wears ripped pants of awesomeness Leaf_It wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sunken Outpost

DOWNLOAD
Is it an Abomination? Probably, but I wanted to make it.
Old March 31st, 2019, 04:01 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla