Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Notices

Old May 23rd, 2010, 01:48 PM

pjnormandin knows what's in an order marker pjnormandin knows what's in an order marker
Re: Marvel Clix getting Mass Market Treatment

Shopping at Troll and Toad, has always made me a very happy boy. [/quote]

I had a bad experience with Troll and Toad. I was ordering a couple of times a month for a little while, but not anymore.
Old May 23rd, 2010, 02:17 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I've had good luck with TrollandToad, Minimarket, and Strikezone all.
Ditto.

It's mostly a matter of who has what in stock that makes the difference for me.
Old May 24th, 2010, 04:09 PM

DarkJawa Woo who?

the only ones I have seen so far are the Iron man ones, and they are the same figures that are available in the new Iron Man starter set. They are just broken down to packs of 3 figures. It sounds like the Fantastic Four characters in these "tubes" are the same ones from their starter that was released a few years ago.
Old May 24th, 2010, 11:07 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJawa View Post
the only ones I have seen so far are the Iron man ones, and they are the same figures that are available in the new Iron Man starter set. They are just broken down to packs of 3 figures. It sounds like the Fantastic Four characters in these "tubes" are the same ones from their starter that was released a few years ago.
You are correct, sir.
Old May 25th, 2010, 08:20 AM

Demerean knows what's in an order marker Demerean knows what's in an order marker Demerean knows what's in an order marker

I saw the Freddy vs Jason packs. I can only hope that they might do something similar with the Haloclix stuff. I would love to get my hands on some of them for customs, they are way to hard to get otherwise.

I like Facts.
Old May 25th, 2010, 07:21 PM

DarkJawa Woo who?

check ebay or wholesalegameing.com. you can get a case of Haloclix pretty cheap.
Old May 29th, 2010, 09:30 PM

DeathByUtgar Woo who?

today I saw heroclix at hastings, the hard-back cafe.

U.S Marines allowing enemies of the U.S a chance to die for their country since 1775.
my modest custom units and terrain
Old June 2nd, 2010, 01:36 PM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker

Lets hope they redo the Aliens and Predators.

God makes us strong for a little while so we can defend the weak.
DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old June 3rd, 2010, 11:42 AM

artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker

Strong second to that. I want acid blood and cloaking armor. Those figs are hard to come by if I'm not mistaken, and if I am I hope somebody quickly fills me in.

CORVUS
Old June 4th, 2010, 06:24 PM

and you would think Aliens Vs. Predator would make a better board game to ?

Probably just costs more for the licensing rights, and they went the cheap route.
Old June 10th, 2010, 12:35 AM

Brave and the Bold exceeded NECA’s expectations and out sold Hammer Of Thor. They’ve extended their licensing deal with Warner Bros into a new deal and have announced a Jonah Hex Movie Tie In pack, a Brightest Day Pack in October, and finally in November a DC 75th Anniversay Set.

They've also announced a STAR TREK Heroclix line, due December
Old June 10th, 2010, 09:54 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Brightest Day! Sweeet!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News