Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music
Music Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old July 7th, 2019, 04:00 AM

The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker
Re: Music: What are you listening to right now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Damn, that is solid.
Welcome if I did not say it before.
Thank you.

Long live heroscape
Old July 8th, 2019, 09:34 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

I've been listening to a lot of metal and hard rock at the gym. I got tired of the techno/dance stuff they played and got some of my favorites together. Soundgarden in particular is awesome for grinding out heavy lifts.
Old July 8th, 2019, 01:18 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I listened to Body Count from Body Count with Ice-T and Mama said Knock you Out (LL Cool J) a lot when I used to bike ride on the regular.
Raising Hell by Run_DMC as well.
"Kings from Queens, from queens come kings. We're raising hell like the class when the lunch bell rings."
Metallica, first thee albums, would be by metal choice.
Anthrax, I am the Law is hard to beat and a wonderful tribute to Judge Dredd.
Old July 15th, 2019, 05:45 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I'm not sure how "The Who" has not been mentioned among the best intros, they have several great ones.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old July 22nd, 2019, 08:53 AM

GreatPlainsKnight knows what's in an order marker GreatPlainsKnight knows what's in an order marker

Recently I’ve been listening to Sabaton’s The Great War. Devil Dogs, 82nd All the Way, and the Ghost in the Trenches are probably my favorite songs, though I like every single track on the album.
Old July 22nd, 2019, 12:32 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Twisted Sister

Old July 27th, 2019, 08:44 PM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Budgie! Sometimes they're (unfairly) categorized as "Welsh Rush" or "Welsh Led Zeppelin", but they're their own thing, some really cool stuff!

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs
Old January 9th, 2020, 09:24 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

I see a lot of Hard Rock, 80's Metal folks on here. I'm a Hairband Metal kid of the 80's myself who feels that music died sometime in the early 90's when the songs became less about sex, drugs and rock-n-roll, and more about how I didn't know my daddy, my girlfriend left me, and society is to too tough for me. Other than Soundgarden and a few various songs sprinkled about, I sadly listened to my same playlist for the last 25 years.

Then about 2 years ago I found The Struts and they reinvigorated my love for Rock music. My son and I have seen them 5 times and anyone who hasn't experienced them live is missing out. Thanks to these rocking boys from the UK I have discovered numerous awesome bands out there that I would recommend to any head banger from the 80's whether you like glam, sleaze, or pop metal.

My particular favorites I listen to almost daily:

The Struts (UK)
Steel Panther (US-CA)
Reckless Love (Finland)
The Darkness (UK)
Eclipse (Sweden)
Tempt (US-NYC)
Crazy Lixx (Sweden)
Exxocet (Chili)
Tokyo Motor Fist (US-NJ)
Crash Diet (Sweden)
Love Stallion (US-CO)
and more

And I've even found a few unappreciated bands that I never listened to from back in the day:

Valentine
Wildside
Wild Boyz

On a side note, thanks to the boys I've been listening to Fall Out Boy and All Time Low for the better part of the last two years.
Old January 9th, 2020, 09:30 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I'm still a hardcore Judas Priest/Iron Maiden/Dio/Metallica fan.

Old January 9th, 2020, 10:10 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Almost went to a Steel Panther concert.
Ever listened to Jackyl? I think they might be right up your alley MH.
Old January 9th, 2020, 11:04 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I'm into 70's, 80's and 90's music mostly, but some stuff in the 2000's too.

Classic rock ( Zeppelin, Boston, UFO, Heart, Rainbow, Rush, Black Sabbath etc)

Metal (Iron Maiden is my all time favorite band, Metallica, Judas Priest, Saxon, Scorpions, etc)

80's new wave (The Cure, The Smiths, INXS etc.)

90's Grunge (Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Stone Temple Pilots, Alice in Chains etc)

Other stuff like Nine Inch Nails, Rage Against the Machine, AFI, 311, Jane's Addiction, Audislave, KMFDM, Ani DiFranco, Twenty-one Pilots to name a few.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; January 9th, 2020 at 11:25 PM.
Old January 10th, 2020, 11:29 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

BABYMETAL, the Japanese Metal + JPOP group! I have been watching videos not only of the band but also REACTIONS as people's first reaction to the band is always a combination of Jawdropping and a WTF expression. If anyone reading this can, record your reaction to this it would be epic:

Last edited by lefton4ya; January 10th, 2020 at 12:44 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music