Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old December 21st, 2008, 04:36 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: VirtualScape 1.062 available

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzzzz View Post
Have you try to change quality of the shadow. What is your video card ?
I've messed around with the shadow settings with no success. My computer is an Aspire T690 running Windows Vista Home Premium. The computer has an intergraded video card. The Windows Device Manager lists it as "Intel 946GZ Express Chipset Family" but I've seen it listed on websites as an "Intel GMA 3000". Am I missing some OpenGL drivers or something? I've heard of others running Vista who also had problems but haven't seen any solutions.

Last edited by AliasQTip; December 21st, 2008 at 05:49 PM.
Old January 13th, 2009, 03:04 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Mine sometimes does that if I have 2 or 3 photo windows open at once. Try just using one photo image at a time.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old January 22nd, 2009, 07:06 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
Mine sometimes does that if I have 2 or 3 photo windows open at once. Try just using one photo image at a time.
I'm only using one photo window. Running two sometimes causes my VirtualScape to crash - but that's a whole 'nother can o' worms.
Old January 22nd, 2009, 08:52 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Zzzzz,
I would like to see the 3 different sizes of palm trees and the jungle brush specified in Virtualscape as they are in the Official Rules and Scenarios. You can seen an example in the online battlefield Moon Lake
Old January 22nd, 2009, 09:52 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunjee View Post
Zzzzz,
I would like to see the 3 different sizes of palm trees and the jungle brush specified in Virtualscape as they are in the Official Rules and Scenarios. You can seen an example in the online battlefield Moon Lake
And the bases swamp green rather than grass green.
Old January 23rd, 2009, 08:01 AM

Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ok, Bunjee and Cavalier, this will be done and release next week.
Old January 23rd, 2009, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunjee View Post
Zzzzz,
I had made some personal tiles to do just that; but it would be very nice to have it in the actual program. Anything that makes VirtualScape maps look more like the official maps is a plus in my book.
Old January 25th, 2009, 01:32 PM

Zzzzz, can you make seperate models for the Glacier/Hive bases so you can build a maps using only the bases and not the other parts?

Also, I saw a neat formula on Gary's HeroScape Website for calculating a suggested army point value for a map. It might make a nice feature to add to the Tools section. It doesn't seem that it would be hard to impliment either.
Old January 26th, 2009, 10:07 AM

Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness

A new release is available (1.064) with some new features :

- Capability to select same tile of same type in same level.
- 3 palm size (14 - 15 - 16).
- Representation for jungle object as in the official hasbro doc (more the direction that hasbro doesn't take into acount).
- base for palm and brush as swamp.
- ( hsc file as change so file create with this version of Virtualscape will be unavailable with old virtualscape version)

Gary, does you give me authorisation to add a tool for calculating a suggested army point value ?

Have fun
Old January 26th, 2009, 10:27 AM

LongHeroscaper has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasQTip View Post
Zzzzz, can you make seperate models for the Glacier/Hive bases so you can build a maps using only the bases and not the other parts?

Also, I saw a neat formula on Gary's HeroScape Website for calculating a suggested army point value for a map. It might make a nice feature to add to the Tools section. It doesn't seem that it would be hard to impliment either.
Is the formula only for MOP? Is it for army point value or is it just for the value of a MOP? If it is the army point value, how did Gary come up with the formula?
I don't think the implement is difficult for Zzzzz, but I am not sure if it is really a good tool to add to VirtualScape. Of course, the software is his, he can do whatever he wants with it, and I will keep using it no matter what .

L...o....n......g.....H...e.....r....o.....S....c....a....p...e......r .....
Heroscape Brief Card for Beginners.
How to share your maps with the world.
VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old January 26th, 2009, 12:45 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: VirtualScape 1.064 available

Thanks for all the work you put into Virtual Scape. It is a great tool.

If possible, there is one thing that I would like to have added -- the ability to place just the base for some objects on the map and not the whole item. These include:
  • Glacier Bases -- without the glacier on them
  • Marro Hive base -- without the hive on it
  • Marvel warehouse base -- without the wall on it
Old January 26th, 2009, 12:49 PM

Re: VirtualScape 1.064 available

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retlaw View Post
Thanks for all the work you put into Virtual Scape. It is a great tool.

If possible, there is one thing that I would like to have added -- the ability to place just the base for some objects on the map and not the whole item. These include:
  • Glacier Bases -- without the glacier on them
  • Marro Hive base -- without the hive on it
  • Marvel warehouse base -- without the wall on it
I know that this will be useful for several heroscapers.
I didn't do it for one things : this is not an official use of heroscape tile.
But I think that I will do it because many people ask it.

thanks for your feedback.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software