Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old April 22nd, 2019, 10:37 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Finding a bit of joy I had forgotten through Heroscape.

So I have been playing Heroscape for 15 years now. I never had much money growing up so I settled on only buying one pack every once in a while. As I got older I came to realize that to field effective armies you really need 3-5 squads of common squads. So I began buying multiples around the release of wave 8. Going back I had tried to get multiples of everything, but unfortunately one wave had always eluded me, Wave 4. Here recently I made good friends with some guys and gals at my university who you would never guess would enjoy tabletop games. So finally finding friends to play heroscape with regularly, I looked back at what I hadn't aquired. I am happy to say I have placed an order online for 2-3 additional squads of Greeks, Vipers, and Aubriens. Meaning I will now have all three in multiples of 5, (I already had 3 squads of Gladiatrons.) I cannot express how excited I am to finally get my hands on one of the biggest wants of my childhood. I'm sure I sound silly but I figured if anyone would understand the feeling it would be my fellow Heroscapers. Buying scape is a feeling I will soon miss as I complete my collection. So I will savor it while I can.
Old April 22nd, 2019, 10:49 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Finding a bit of joy I had forgotten through Heroscape.

Its a great feeling to be able to add to a collection. Have you considered buying the C3V stuff? It might help with the feeling of expansion.

“General, your reinforcements have arrived.” I think about that blurb from time to time. I can’t quite remeber which piece of Scape material had it though.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old April 22nd, 2019, 11:32 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah, I've been rebuying all the C3V stuff lately. I went a little overboard on it actually.
Old April 23rd, 2019, 09:06 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I've probably purchased over 1,000 figures for C3G, with no end in sight!

I get what you're saying, though. I only have two squads of Aubriens and Venocs. It was definitely not enough.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 23rd, 2019, 10:09 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I still remember like it was yesterday the feeling of racing to the back of the Target store, to see if there was something new or maybe something in the clearance aisle. I love playing, but the accumulating had its own special thrill, too.

And I'm glad you like the C3V stuff, Tmac! Praise from the old guard - my peers - is especially valuable to me.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old July 3rd, 2019, 01:47 AM

ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ahhh, Wave 4. Barely released in Australia - it instantly became legendary. Scarcity plus weak Aussie dollar against USD meant heartache for me, when I finally gave in to "having to have it all!" I don't have the Aubriens - but man, have I paid through the teeth for what I picked up! Good times...

Betty or Veronica...?
Old July 3rd, 2019, 08:04 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Wave 4 was always the wave I had the least of and that I intended to get more of but never did. I think I only have 3 sets of vipers and greeks, always meant to get a 4th. And I've been 'meaning' to get a 4th set for about 11 years now lol...same with a 4th lava set. Thankfully Wave 4 has two unique packs and is a weak wave overall, for those trying to get figures/packs from it. I think Wave 6 was the other Wave I had a low amount of. I think I only have 3 sets of Shades.

I really need to go back and organize my collection. I sold a lot of the excess this past year and now I really need to go back through and know where I'm at with things.

(I accidentally sold a set of Harquebus not realizing I now only have x3, was pissed when I realized that haha, I wanted to keep x4. Be careful with selling stuff online, it gets addictive!)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion