Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old April 6th, 2019, 03:05 PM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Archives of HoSS (Index thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
That is pretty cool! A few units could be moved out of ANH though, making it even smaller. Rebel Vanguard I feel was more of a RotJ unit, or maybe ESB, as that is where we see the Rebel's fighting the Empire's land vehicles. In ANH the only Rebel fights we see take place are on a space ship or in space. Then the Tusken Snipers were really first seen in EPI.
Yeah, I had to guess on a few of those. I looked up Rebel Vanguard on Wookieepedia and they said they made an appearance in ANH (maybe walking around on Yavin?), but I would agree they fit better in ROTJ.

Tusken Snipers for TPM makes sense, they have way more of an impact there. A Tusken only carries a sniper rifle in ANH in a brief scene.
Old April 8th, 2019, 11:41 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: The Archives of HoSS (Index thread)

Added to OP.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape