Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old December 10th, 2020, 11:05 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Dark City Games and the Fantasy Trip

I talked with Dark City Games. They hired a financial consultant who proved to them, with her advice and direction, that Fantasy adventures sell more than other genres. They still plan on eventually publishing the pulp adventure, but it might take a back seat to other, more recent, books. They also said that @chas and I should still work on the Paul Revere adventure. I talked to @chas tonight and he is making excellent progress.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games