Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old March 14th, 2020, 06:12 AM

XThorSavageX knows what's in an order marker XThorSavageX knows what's in an order marker
Zelrig for sale

I have an original Zelrig for sale!

Please message me if you’re interested!
Card is in good shape
Old March 17th, 2020, 11:24 AM

Talotta is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Zelrig for sale

PM'd!
Old April 27th, 2020, 11:10 PM

sdbarrios is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

PM Sent
Old January 14th, 2021, 11:01 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I have a Zelrig with card. Technically, it belongs to my fiance, but she wants to sell it. We don't want to charge ebay prices - I've seen it on ebay ranging from 100 to 250 dollars!

We want to sell it at a more reasonable price; more like $50.00, which is the price I paid for Nerak and Sir Hawthorn back in the day. Whoever responds first will get it.

I also have a DW8K with card. I'd be willing to part with it for $30.00 Again, first come first served.

NOTE: I will ask that you pay for shipping, too!

Thanks,
Nick

Old January 14th, 2021, 11:39 PM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Zelrig has been claimed!

Old January 15th, 2021, 12:11 AM

I am also willing to part with some terrain. I have a set of the terrain from RotV, including ruins. I do not have most (or all) of the figures that came with it but I do have all of the army cards. You are basically buying it for the terrain.

I am willing to part with it for $50 plus shipping. If I come across any of the figures in my collection (which I haven't looked through in ages) I will include them at no extra cost.

The terrain is as follows:
24-hex: 6 grass, 2 rock
7-hex: 5 grass, 3 rock, 2 sand
3-hex: 5 grass, 3 rock, 2 sand
2-hex: 5 grass, 3 rock, 2 sand
1-hex: 16 grass, 6 rock, 4 sand, 21 water
Small ruin, large ruin
And all of the army cards!
(Plus any figures I might find)

While I'm at it, I can sell all of the components of a Road to the Forgotten Forest set. It's not NIB; the pieces are scattered in my collection. I'm willing to sell it for $40 plus shipping. That includes the figure and card for the Dumutef Guard.

You get:
Eight 2-hex road
Eight 1-hex road
One 5-hex road/bridge
One set of walls
One 15-height tree
One 12-height tree
Two 11-height tree
One 10-height tree
Dumutef Guard and army card
Plus I will look for the rulebook. No promises!

Old January 15th, 2021, 05:26 AM

son_of_einar is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I am also willing to part with some terrain. I have a set of the terrain from RotV, including ruins. I do not have most (or all) of the figures that came with it but I do have all of the army cards. You are basically buying it for the terrain.

I am willing to part with it for $50 plus shipping. If I come across any of the figures in my collection (which I haven't looked through in ages) I will include them at no extra cost.

The terrain is as follows:
24-hex: 6 grass, 2 rock
7-hex: 5 grass, 3 rock, 2 sand
3-hex: 5 grass, 3 rock, 2 sand
2-hex: 5 grass, 3 rock, 2 sand
1-hex: 16 grass, 6 rock, 4 sand, 21 water
Small ruin, large ruin
And all of the army cards!
(Plus any figures I might find)

While I'm at it, I can sell all of the components of a Road to the Forgotten Forest set. It's not NIB; the pieces are scattered in my collection. I'm willing to sell it for $40 plus shipping. That includes the figure and card for the Dumutef Guard.

You get:
Eight 2-hex road
Eight 1-hex road
One 5-hex road/bridge
One set of walls
One 15-height tree
One 12-height tree
Two 11-height tree
One 10-height tree
Dumutef Guard and army card
Plus I will look for the rulebook. No promises!
pm sent
Old January 18th, 2021, 11:25 PM

I sold Zelrig and the road set. Both buyers paid me promptly. I am still interested in selling RotV terrain plus army cards as stated above. If I can find duplicates of the minis that go with the army cards I'll include them at no extra cost. I'm still asking for $50.00 plus shipping.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades