Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old May 17th, 2020, 11:47 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS 36 - Heat & Insanity - Signups until 5/17

Kinda bizarre armies that I'm not really sure about...but I wanted to try something new. Excited to see how this goes.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 18th, 2020, 12:03 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Round 1 is Heat of Battle on Rising Pressure.

-- NOTE: some links are currently to the wrong game documents due to a hiccup in the script that created them. This will be fixed soon, but don't get too industrious about pasting in your figures right away. This message will be updated when everything is correct. -- EDIT 5/18 at 8:30am PT: Should be fixed. The links were correct, but some documents were named wrong.

The dok v. bodaciousblood pool of armies is:
* Gothlok, Isamu, Mezzodemon Warmongersx3, Nhah Scirh Cultistsx3
* Ebon Armor, Izumi Samurai, Kozuke Samurai, Otonashi, Tagawa Samurai, Tarn Viking Warriors, Tomoe Gozen
* Marro Warriors, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, 10th Regiment of Footx3
* James Murphy, Wildwood Monarch, Deathreaversx2, Wildwood Runnerx2, Wildwood Sentinelx2
dok chooses to pick their army first or second.. After armies are picked, bodaciousblood chooses who places first.

The mtl1998 v. lefton4ya pool of armies is:
* Arkmer, Elaria the Pale, Nilfheim, Buccaneers of Tortugax4
* B-11 Resistance Corps, Pel the Hill Giant, Valguard, Dreadgul Raidersx4
* Augamo, Bol, Isamu, Quasatch Huntersx4
* Gurei-Oni, Marcu Esenwein, Crypt Guardianx3, Drow Chainfighterx11
mtl1998 chooses to pick their army first or second.. After armies are picked, lefton4ya chooses who places first.

The dysole v. scaperedude pool of armies is:
* Gothlok, Isamu, Uzog, Durgeth Ravagersx5
* Kira Jax, Suskra, Werewolf Lord, Wolves of Badrux4
* Ne-Gok-Sa, Sentinels of Grax, Tul-Bak-Ra, Marro Dronesx5
* Jotun, Marro Warriors, Anubian Wolvesx4
dysole chooses to pick their army first or second.. After armies are picked, scaperedude chooses who places first.

The kevindola v. tiamat pool of armies is:
* Kozil, Fyorlag Spidersx6, Wyvernx2
* Darrak Ambershard, Me-Burq-Sa, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Rygarn, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2, Roman Legionnairesx2
* Sir Hawthorne, Knights of Blackgaardx4
* Emperor Andask, Valguard, Dreadgul Raidersx5
kevindola chooses to pick their army first or second.. After armies are picked, tiamat chooses who places first.

The sir heroscape v. vegietarian18 pool of armies is:
* Isamu, Fen Hydra, Protectors of Ullarx4
* Quahon, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Warriors of Ashrax6
* Death Chasers of Theskx5, Ogre Warhulkx2
* Crixus, Spartacus, Capuan Gladiatorsx4
vegietarian18 chooses to pick their army first or second.. After armies are picked, sir heroscape chooses who places first.

The kinseth v. dompredator77 pool of armies is:
* Ashi-Dhulu, Asterios, Marcus Decimus Gallus, 20th Maine Volunteersx4
* Brute Gruts, Eltahale, Maltis Tez, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Buccaneers of Tortugax3
* Air Elementalx3, Death Knights of Valkrillx8
* Kozuke Samurai, Tagawa Samurai, Red Wyrmling, Warforged Soldiersx4
dompredator77 chooses to pick their army first or second.. After armies are picked, kinseth chooses who places first.

The superfrog v. brak88 pool of armies is:
* Bol, Wildwood Monarch, Red Mantis Blade Dancersx2, Wildwood Runnerx4, Wildwood Sentinel
* Guilty McCreech, Jotun, Morgan's Riflemen, Dreadgul Raidersx4
* Spartacus, Capuan Gladiatorsx5, Drow Chainfighter
* Kha, Granite Guardiansx5
brak88 chooses to pick their army first or second.. After armies are picked, superfrog chooses who places first.

The vegies dad v. guild_warrior pool of armies is:
* Azazel the Kyrie Warrior, Death Knights of Valkrillx4, Skull Demonx3
* Concan the Kyrie Warrior, Viceron the Blood Knight, Phantom Knightsx5
* Isamu, Othkurik The Black Dragon, Dumutef Guardx17
* Avernus, Kurrok the Elementalist, Marcu Esenwein, Fire Elementalx6, Water Elementalx3
guild_warrior chooses to pick their army first or second.. After armies are picked, vegies dad chooses who places first. Send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with his dad.

The jcustar07 v. knight of scape pool of armies is:
* Finn the Viking Champion, Marcu Esenwein, Sir Gilbert, Sir Hawthorne, Knights of Westonx4
* Kurrok the Elementalist, Fire Elementalx13
* Concan the Kyrie Warrior, Sentinels of Grax, Phantom Knightsx2, Shieldsmiths of Granite Keepx3
* The Varja, Warden 816, Honor Guard of the Blasted Landsx5
knight of scape chooses to pick their army first or second.. After armies are picked, jcustar07 chooses who places first.

The chris perkins v. superfrogs brother pool of armies is:
* Eltahale, Otonashi, Sir Denrick, Tarn Viking Warriors, Greater Ice Elemental, Knights of Westonx2
* Isamu, Tornak, Deathreavers, Frost Giant of Morh, Heavy Grutsx2, Werewolf Lord
* Grimnak, Marcu Esenwein, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Ornak, Heavy Grutsx4
* Migol Ironwill, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Ulfrid Hornwrangler, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex4
chris perkins chooses to pick their army first or second.. After armies are picked, superfrogs brother chooses who places first. Send PMs to superfrog to schedule games with his brother.

The xthorsavagex v. agentward pool of armies is:
* Braxas, Heracles, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Thorgrim the Viking Champion
* Beorn Boltcutter, Deathcommander Mark 3, Deathwalker 8000, Zettian Infantryx4
* Executioner 616, Major J15, Hoplitronx10
* Martial La Hire, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Varkaanan Blade Dancersx5
xthorsavagex chooses to pick their army first or second.. After armies are picked, agentward chooses who places first.

The coachmuskie v. dougantosh pool of armies is:
* Ashi-Dhulu, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex4
* Kon-Tar-Na, Marrden Houndsx4, Marrden Nagrubsx2
* Alastair MacDirk, Heracles, Sudema, Crypt Guardianx2
* Boreos, Marutuk, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Death Knights of Valkrill
dougantosh chooses to pick their army first or second.. After armies are picked, coachmuskie chooses who places first.

Last edited by superfrog; May 18th, 2020 at 11:35 AM.
Old May 18th, 2020, 12:02 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:

The chris perkins v. superfrogs brother pool of armies is:
* Eltahale, Otonashi, Sir Denrick, Tarn Viking Warriors, Greater Ice Elemental, Knights of Westonx2
* Isamu, Tornak, Deathreavers, Frost Giant of Morh, Heavy Grutsx2, Werewolf Lord
* Grimnak, Marcu Esenwein, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Ornak, Heavy Grutsx4
* Migol Ironwill, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Ulfrid Hornwrangler, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex4
Playing Wednesday (5/20) @ 9 pm EST.

Last edited by Chris Perkins; May 18th, 2020 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Date & Time Changed
Old May 18th, 2020, 01:24 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS 36 - Heat & Insanity - Round 1 until 5/24

Quote:
The superfrog v. brak88 pool of armies is:
* Bol, Wildwood Monarch, Red Mantis Blade Dancersx2, Wildwood Runnerx4, Wildwood Sentinel
* Guilty McCreech, Jotun, Morgan's Riflemen, Dreadgul Raidersx4
* Spartacus, Capuan Gladiatorsx5, Drow Chainfighter
* Kha, Granite Guardiansx5
brak88 chooses to pick their army first or second.. After armies are picked, superfrog chooses who places first.
We had a little army picking mishap due to some scrub who apparently can't read, but we landed on this.

We are playing tomorrow at 6 Central/4 Pacific
Old May 18th, 2020, 01:43 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
We had a little army picking mishap due to some scrub who apparently can't read, but we landed on this.

We are playing tomorrow at 6 Central/4 Pacific

Can confirm he tried to holler at me from the passeng.....too lazy to finish the joke lol.

Last edited by superfrog; May 18th, 2020 at 02:00 PM.
Old May 18th, 2020, 03:10 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Vegi and I confirmed for tonight @8pm MST/9pm CST

He’s got Ashra, I’ve got Protectors

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 18th, 2020, 04:08 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Game On

Scaperedude and I are set for Thursday at 9:30 Pacific/10:30 Mountain. I have drones. He has ravagers. He's gonna get first initiative.

~Dysole, time to see if her super initiative dependent stuff holds up or not
Old May 18th, 2020, 05:12 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
mtl1998 chooses to pick their army first or second.. After armies are picked, lefton4ya chooses who places first.
@lefton4ya chose his Quasatch Hunters and I responded with my Dreadguls. Game starting at 8 pm EST tonight.

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old May 18th, 2020, 09:28 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1998 View Post
Quote:
@lefton4ya chose his Quasatch Hunters and I responded with my Dreadguls. Game starting at 8 pm EST tonight.

This was a game for dice chucking. I placed first, valuing height more than I should have. This led to the Quasatches getting on average 2 attacks per figure, I'd say. The first round was intense. I had lost my 3 or 4 B-11s and 2 squads of dreadguls and lefton4ya had lost about 7 Hunters, so we were pretty even based on points. I rolled 5/6 for my guys on lava, losing 4 dreadguls and putting a wound on Pel.

Once the dust of the first round had settled, my army starting to hit its stride, no longer being clumped up for the Quasatches. Augamo took a wound from a charging Valguard, a disengage and then swipes from the dreadguls. The construct did, however, go out with a swing dealing the final 4 wounds on Valguard to leave me with 2 dreadguls and a healthy Pel. (Ther was one turn where lefton4ya miscounted movement for Augamo's Special Attack and left him only killing one dreadgul, taking a wound from disengaging, and allowing Valguard to get another charging assault in. That 5 attack from Valguard was important as Pel was on the other side of the map.)

The two dreadguls and Pel made short work of Marcu, giving me the win with 2 dreadguls and a 5/6 Pel. Even with 6 attacks per turn, I think the Quasatch Hunters are expensive. It was a close and swingy game though. If they had been more hot on their second or third turn, I would have been behind an uncomfortable amount.

GG @lefton4ya ! Good luck your other games this season.

Also, I don't see a place to report wins yet.

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old May 18th, 2020, 09:40 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Report Card

Reporting Form is now in the OP.

~Dysole, who made it a bit ago but then didn't get around to adding it in once we officially launched
Old May 18th, 2020, 10:20 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Sir H and I are starting now.
Old May 18th, 2020, 10:45 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@mtl1998 did said it right. Turn 1 I had 7 attacks and killed 4-5 figures, but turn 3 I had 8 attacks and didn't kill a single figure; him killing 5/5 on lava rolls (including last of B-11) kinda made up for it though. I think he did not place the best as I goaded him to height but having initiative I made sure I had room to attack on same height with multiple attacks, that he could have avoided if he podded up. However he played well and with the back and forth luck and a couple bad moves by me he pulled it off - congrats.

Starting Placement:

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events