Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old October 25th, 2020, 09:15 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (Black Canary *1*)

Black Canary is quite possibly my most used figure from World's Finest. Probably my favorite army (or army core as it's easy to expand) with her is:

Black Canary, Oracle, Green Arrow (I), Red Arrow, Robin (Dick Grayson) at 700 points.

This army works very nicely with each other and is really built around Black Canary's strengths. You want to get the Archers in position to snipe and then charge Black Canary up with Robin beside her, use Robin as a screen to absorb enemy attacks, then weaponize Black Canary based on her opponent.

If it's someone with normal attack immunities or if it's a big crowd, scream away with her special attack.

If it's a mid-level hero, engage and punch away.

Ideally you'll engage with at least one bad guy, so Green Arrow can nail them with Cupid's Arrow. Then you still get the bonding turn with Robin.

If Black Canary falls, Oracle saves her Order Markers and you switch to turns with Green Arrow and Red Arrow both sniping enemies.

Black Canary is a great offensive force for her points, but a glass cannon for sure. That's why I really love Oracle with her for that core of 300 points, because Oracle helps BC win initiative more often, helps her get more out of her attacks, and (most importantly) lets you load up on Order Markers on Black Canary without fear of losing any when Black Canary unexpectedly falls.

It's worth mentioning that a newer 400 point core for Black Canary (500 if you throw in Dick Grayson Robin) is with Green Arrow (II). He benefits from Cupid's Arrow as well, and can probably do more with it than Green Arrow (I). He can also use JL Markers to get in position more efficiently. But she really unlocks him in a way other figures can't.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 25th, 2020, 09:51 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Really solid all around.
Also amazing with stat boosters but that synergy Bats laid out is hard to beat.
Could always add in Cap and Bucky for an even 1000.
Old October 25th, 2020, 09:52 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, great call on stat boosters for her! Fists of Fury really, really likes extra attack dice and as vulnerable as she is to falling fast, she enjoys extra defense as well.

There's actually some very exciting synergy in development for her now in the public playtesting, but that's all I'll say about that. If you're curious, you can go over there and try to figure it out!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 25th, 2020, 04:52 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

That army sounds tough Bats, I'll try it out on my next PT.

I've only used Canary in a few games, but she's never been a useless card. I do think she needs some careful placement/defensive help in most cases since she is so squishy for a 190, but if she gets in on someone, she can do some crazy damage.

I could see a Canary/Green Arrow/Lawman build with Gordon being pretty solid. Gordon would move up with the Lawmen, and call Canary forward if you win initiative. Pair her with some Beat Cops to keep her from getting instantly blown up.
Old October 25th, 2020, 08:11 PM

Yeah she probably likes the Beat Cops more than anyone in World’s Finest.

Old October 25th, 2020, 08:46 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
FYI

Enchantress (I) is exceptional with BC. The most creative use of Beat Cops was probably dok using them to keep the Cosmic Cube on Red Skull.

~Dysole, who will probably chime in with more later or as things come out
Old October 27th, 2020, 08:31 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (Catwoman *1*)

Unit #4 : Catwoman*1*
Old October 27th, 2020, 08:39 AM

I've never used this figure. She reminds me of an altered, cheaper Batman 1. A D20 defensive power, can climb height, and a special attack (although the special attacks are very different). I really like how she has 9 lives, that's a nice touch. I think she could really perform against similarly low-mid level heroes, but she'd have no real chance against the pricier threats.

Anyone have some insight on her?
Old October 27th, 2020, 09:40 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I haven't played her in years. Always was fairly solid though. She'll survive a hit or two even when she's not rolling the d20 well just because of her life. Thief synergy was never great, so she kind of was left in the dust, but maybe she's better now.
Old October 27th, 2020, 02:43 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Theory Time

Most interesting synergies is gonna be with Kingpin (II) or Penguin (II) but she's not especially great there at least not more so than other thieves.

What might be much more interesting is to go and make her a ninja with the hand mystics and then put her in an army with Masahiro, Leonardo, Karai, and either Scorpion or Raphael (since they get bonuses for wounded heroes and she's gonna have wounds). Shredder would also be interesting her but she might die a bit quickly with 1 defense die but 5 attack from her is really good.

~Dysole, thinking outside the box
Old October 27th, 2020, 03:24 PM

I like that Ninja idea Dysole, particularly pairing her up with Scorpion.

I think a Suicide Squad with her, Scarecrow 2, and Weather Wizard could be interesting. Scarecrow lowers defense for Catwoman, WW covers his allies with fog.

I think Catwoman and WW is actually a really solid combo for 245, Catwoman gets an extra layer of defense against ranged, and gets free disengage to more easily use her special attack.

Waller, Flag, Catwoman, Scarecrow, WW adds up to 715. For an 800 point army theres a couple options.
  • Trapster to disable scary melee threats
  • Trickster *Axel* for some AoE
  • Ant-Man *Scott* has solid stats for 80, even without any common insects to control
  • Chronos has decent late game potential with Time Bandit
  • Shadow Thief if fighting vigilantes
Old October 27th, 2020, 04:35 PM

I do like the idea of Ninja with her, because she really shines the best at 2 spaces away from the enemy, and it's tough to consistently keep that distance to use her whip.

If she can get on a hot streak with Stray, that sets her up to keep using the Whip, and if she can get on a hot streak with the Whip, she can comeback from rough odds.

The 9 Life give her some staying power, but a lot of figures can clean through that pretty quickly if she's not hitting her D20 rolls.

When I use her, it's usually as a closer, but I think it might be worth considering using her as a second wave offensive figure if you can set up a screen in front of her (so Ninja are probably good for that).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy