Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 30th, 2017, 04:22 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth
Grishnakh Custom Figures - Star Wars Cards

Since the new Star Wars movie has arrived I thought I'd share some customs I've done for my Star Wars miniatures. These have been in the works for over a year and a half now and in an effort to share a little more of what I've been working on I thought I'd post them here.

Note: I would like to acknowledge Grey Owl. I always loved the simplicity of his older Star Wars cards and these cards, in some ways, mirrors what he created many moons ago. Thanks for the inspiration!

Last edited by Grishnakh; December 18th, 2017 at 01:41 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards