Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Closed Thread

Old May 10th, 2021, 08:38 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Washington/Pacific Northwest C3G Game

Hey everybody! We're thinking of meeting up for C3G gamin' sometime Memorial Day weekend. This thread is for figuring that out and seeing who wants to come.

I'm sure some people are missing but here goes...
@Arkham
@Dysole
@Karat
@Longy418
@Nomad
@quozl
@Splash - Fully vaccinated (Pfizer 2/2)

Feel free to drop any thoughts below.

Last edited by Splash; May 11th, 2021 at 12:05 PM.
Old May 10th, 2021, 08:55 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: Washington/Pacific Northwest C3G Game

@Dysole is obviously welcome too.
Old May 10th, 2021, 08:59 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Oh cool Dysole lives around here, I'll add her to the first post.
Old May 10th, 2021, 09:22 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Couple Queries

Gonna depend on location and what my vacation plans look like. Also I hope most if not all people attending are gonna be vaccinated. We're not quite out of the woods on that yet and gatherings like this could be an easy way for numbers to spike back into uncontrollable things.

~Dysole, who if she attends is absolutely going to need to borrow stuff; she owns like nothing
Old May 11th, 2021, 12:42 PM

Yeah if everyone could reply with plans and Covid status, that'd be sweet.
And drop any ideas, questions, etc.
Old May 12th, 2021, 07:55 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 14th, 2021, 12:38 PM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

Would love to be able to make it, but not looking promising at this point. What day are you thinking over the weekend? I haven’t got vaccinated yet but should get 1st next week as I am on the vulnerable side of things. If this doesn’t work out hope we can try again soon.
Old May 14th, 2021, 01:36 PM

I'd be fine with pushing it until everyone can be vaccinated, my current work ends mid-June, so I'll have a lot more free time after that anyway.
Old May 15th, 2021, 12:39 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I also am not vaccinated yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 15th, 2021, 01:58 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Me

I have been stabbed twice. I am planning on vacation in mid June and near the end of July (ScapeCon). I will note that I am about 5 hours south of a lot of typical Washington meetups which is quite the trek for me to make so just an FYI.

~Dysole, updatingly
Old May 15th, 2021, 02:00 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Neither am I.
Old May 15th, 2021, 02:23 AM

Sounds like a raincheck on this dealy for a bit.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events