Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old August 10th, 2013, 12:29 AM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: scapers in peoria/germantown hills, illinois area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
We're not really that into many other games besides HS.
That's because you've never played dragon dice!!

Just pretend for a minute that Matthias didn't just try to draw you into one of the worst games ever created....

So what's the consensus down there in Peoria? We will have a total of 5 guys in our minivan, we're all pretty well behaved, and should be rolling in between 3-4pm. We will have a couple of games with us, and most of us would likely be down for some 'scape action, though we are obviously limited to what we are bring for gencon.

Options are hotel, gamestore, and Vegie's house(?)(might want to clear that with whomever actually pays the bills at the house...).

Get in touch with me and let me know if anyone's interested and what you guys want to do. I'm playing point man on this.

- Raider30
Old August 13th, 2013, 11:15 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Thanks for the fun night of scape Raider, Matthias, and Mike. Nice to meet you guys. Thanks Vegie and Vegie's Dad for hosting. Cool setup in the basement.

Good luck all this weekend at gencon.

I had a really fun game with Matthias that got really tight at the end. It looks bleak for me after Raelin and a Krav got lava dunked, but a 1 health Brunak (2 wounds from earlier disengages) went on a tear. Bludgeoning a full health Wyvern in two turns, one shotting a shodowed Estivara and killing countless spiders, but his reign of arachnid smashing terror eventually came to an end and Matthias won with 2 spiders left.
Old May 10th, 2021, 05:45 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Hey guys, there's a good possibility I'll be spending the night in Peoria on 5/16 and on 5/25. Any chance anybody would want to play some heroscape with an old heroscape celebrity?

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old May 10th, 2021, 09:12 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
Hey guys, there's a good possibility I'll be spending the night in Peoria on 5/16 and on 5/25. Any chance anybody would want to play some heroscape with an old heroscape celebrity?
I would be interested in trying to make something work, I would only be available in the evenings though. JFF the local game store is open till 8 on weekdays, 9 on Fri-Sat. I live in Danvers which is 35 mins from Peoria, but people would be welcome at my place if that worked best. @vegietarian18 @kevindola @jetjake @briaka @Pacmann96

Tournament Record:124-50 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old May 10th, 2021, 10:11 PM

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

I’m still working out details but my guess is I won’t be there until at least after 4pm either day. I will have all 6 of my kids with me, and I’m sure at least a few of them would want to play if it was a kid friendly environment. If not I might be able to swindle my wife into watching them instead...

Old May 11th, 2021, 01:56 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I can host at my house in Peoria on May 25. May 16 would not work for me. Have a lot of space for gaming, I'm think we would try to do it outside if it were nice out. Might need some help on the boards pending number of attendees since I can probably only do 4 or 5.
Old May 11th, 2021, 02:03 PM

I won't have any of my stuff with me, so I (and my kids if they're with me) will need to borrow figures, dice, etc.

Old May 11th, 2021, 02:09 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

That will be fine, we have plenty of figures and dice. For boards would ask for help from @boromir96 and any other potential local Peoria attendees.
Old May 11th, 2021, 06:32 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
That will be fine, we have plenty of figures and dice. For boards would ask for help from @boromir96 and any other potential local Peoria attendees.
25th sounds good to me, and I can bring a couple maps.

Tournament Record:124-50 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old May 11th, 2021, 09:38 PM

That sounds good fellas. I’ll try and sort out my itinerary a bit more. My guess is it’ll be more of a late evening like 8 or so? Vegie can you pm me your number? As I get a better feel for timeframe etc, I’ll keep you in the loop and let you pass on the info.

Old May 14th, 2021, 12:31 AM

Pacmann96 is surprisingly tart

I could probably make it if Im not working. I'm usually off by 730 no matter what.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers