Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old May 4th, 2021, 10:46 AM

liambrogdon is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Liambrogdon's 05/04/21 Sale

Sold and gone.

Last edited by liambrogdon; May 18th, 2021 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Sold.
Old May 5th, 2021, 05:48 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Liambrogdon's 05/04/21 Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by liambrogdon View Post
Hello Scapers.

I have updated with pictures of what is currently at my house, though it still looks like I am missing a tub...

Unfortunately, the time has come for me to part with my heroscape stuff. I had almost 5 tubs of scape stored in my inlaws basement, and now that they are moving, they moved those 5 tubs into our living room.

I would rather not ship, but would be more included if you make me a great offer and pay for shipping. I live in Atlanta and work up 400. I'd be happy to meet in that area or have you pick it up.

I have at least one of everything save for GenCon Exclusives, but I painted some proxies of those. I have some unbased custom stuff (mostly heroclicks) and have bought extra terrain over the years.

PM me if interested and make an offer. I'd prefer to get rid of this all in one go rather than separating things out. I am attempting to make a list of complete items, but that will be a slow go.

Images: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...WS?usp=sharing
Sent you a pm.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old May 5th, 2021, 07:30 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Liambrogdon's 05/04/21 Sale

Man you got some really sweet custom figures and terrain, and you even have Lexan Water mat! Plus it looks like at least two of every common and 3 of most. Plus 3 Jungle, 3 Tundra, and 3 SotM. My guess if you parsed out on eBay it would be well over $3000

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades