Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old February 3rd, 2015, 10:59 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
DanieLoche's HS tools

Hello !!

Please find my new website :

It includes :
  • en and fr Army Cards gallery for all the official figures + Valhalla Customs.
  • The best army card blanks around there, for the 3 styles (D&D, classic, Vine), including the general logos and the blanks for Soundwarp custom generals.
  • Some embedded databases
    • the whole heroscape bestiary (including VC)
    • WIP - the visual HeroScape Synergies, will include VC. All the nodes redirects to the book of the figure !!
    • Argus spreadsheets
  • The Hall of Valhalla Customs, with a better navigation system into the web page.
  • some bonus
    • My reworked Valhalla Map
    • A cheat Sheet / reference sheet for all the terrain rules and particular rules often used but also often miss-used. (only in French for now)
    • A Drow name generator, with the meaning of the name
    • Some avatars I made till now for a project
    • An official artworks gallery.
  • Probably more to come !!

Old post :
Spoiler Alert!

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.

Last edited by DanieLoche; October 12th, 2017 at 11:45 AM.
Old February 21st, 2015, 10:25 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: DanieLoche's HS tools

Very awesome stuff, @DanieLoche . Thanks for sharing.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 23rd, 2015, 08:34 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Great stuff @DanieLoche . Can you make the Picasa Blank Army Cards gallery files publicly available for downloading at full size? I plan on making MSE high-res templates for SOTM and ROTV styles and these are the best ones I found.
Old February 24th, 2015, 06:05 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Actually the gallery is available for dowloading. ^^ It depends if the gallery is opended via google+ or picasa album web, but you should find somewhere a button "download" for the whole album.

French Forum's admin.
Old May 31st, 2015, 11:23 AM
Marcel Marceau

Did you find the "download" link @lefton4ya ?
If not, I can still upload my images with another method to give you the link.

French Forum's admin.
Old October 12th, 2017, 11:40 AM
Marcel Marceau

Hi everyone... I decided to go a step ahead with my small toolkit, making a proper website to host everything... so welcome to my Resources Website !!

I completely re-wrote the OP, see bellow and hope you will enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
Hello !!

Please find my new website :

It includes :
  • en and fr Army Cards gallery for all the official figures + Valhalla Customs.
  • The best army card blanks around there, for the 3 styles (D&D, classic, Vine), including the general logos and the blanks for Soundwarp custom generals.
  • Some embedded databases
    • the whole heroscape bestiary (including VC)
    • WIP - the visual HeroScape Synergies, will include VC. All the nodes redirects to the book of the figure !!
    • Argus spreadsheets
  • The Hall of Valhalla Customs, with a better navigation system into the web page.
  • some bonus
    • My reworked Valhalla Map
    • A Drow name generator, with the meaning of the name
    • Some avatars I made till now for a project
    • An official artworks gallery.
  • Probably more to come !!

French Forum's admin.
Old April 30th, 2021, 11:38 AM
Marcel Marceau

Just a quick update for my HeroScape Complete Database : everything is up-to-date, with the database fully completed with both the Biographies (when available..) and the special powers for every unit 'til last C3V Wave 22 release.

French Forum's admin.
Old June 26th, 2021, 12:21 PM
Marcel Marceau

...Okay I just noticed that my database was completely broken on the page "Classic HeroScape only" ..!

I repaired it. Sorry for the guy that saw such mess the 6th of May..!
As a bonus I added a feature to auto-size the biography cell so that any bio in there should be at a nice font size to be read and fill a decent amount of space in its dedicated area.

French Forum's admin.

Last edited by DanieLoche; June 27th, 2021 at 02:50 PM.
Old June 26th, 2021, 06:00 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Great site! Grabbed some card blanks and will be back!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions