Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Old April 17th, 2021, 01:37 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Announcing ScapeCon: July 29th-August 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWookiee View Post
Yo you spelled my name wrong, how dare you! Insulting to wookiees everywhere is what it is
The droids were in the right
Old April 17th, 2021, 01:46 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWookiee View Post
Yo you spelled my name wrong, how dare you! Insulting to wookiees everywhere is what it is
The droids were in the right
Lmao

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old April 17th, 2021, 09:07 PM

BasketBasket knows what's in an order marker BasketBasket knows what's in an order marker
Lightbulb Re: Announcing ScapeCon: July 29th-August 1st

Hey is there a PayPal? I'd like to help donate some pocketchange to help the event happen. I can't go however
Old April 18th, 2021, 12:52 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasketBasket View Post
Hey is there a PayPal? I'd like to help donate some pocketchange to help the event happen. I can't go however
I responded on Facebook too, but yes, you can! Thank you so much. That's incredibly generous. I'll owe you a drink if you come out to a ScapeCon/GenCon in the future!
Old April 18th, 2021, 01:12 PM

BasketBasket knows what's in an order marker BasketBasket knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal View Post
will there be a Costume Competition, I have finally found the right color of red body paint for my Taelord outfit?
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BasketBasket View Post
I responded on Facebook too, but yes, you can! Thank you so much. That's incredibly generous. I'll owe you a drink if you come out to a ScapeCon/GenCon in the future!
Thanks for organizing this for everyone. Let me know if I messed up sending the donation. I will be there in spirit lol
Old April 20th, 2021, 12:29 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

A few announcements:

1. Get your deposits in!!!

2. We will be using Partial Card scoring.

3. Day 2 will be bracketed the night before. We will have a March Madness-style competition where people can fill out their brackets (with a prize for the winning bracket). I'm not sure yet whether that will just be for the person with the best at the con, the person with the best overall, or both.

4. We will be using standardized rules for rolling too many or too few dice. If you rolled too few dice, you keep what you rolled and just roll the extra die or dice. If you rolled too many dice, your opponent chooses to either have you keep your roll or make you reroll with the correct number of dice.

Last edited by OEAO; April 20th, 2021 at 01:03 PM.
Old April 20th, 2021, 06:25 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

My dad, King Scape, is coming..."All Hail!!!"

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 20th, 2021, 06:27 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
My dad, King Scape, is coming..."All Hail!!!"
That's great!!
Old April 20th, 2021, 11:22 PM

Razqua is surprisingly tart

Quote:
A few announcements:

3. Day 2 will be bracketed the night before. We will have a March Madness-style competition where people can fill out their brackets (with a prize for the winning bracket). I'm not sure yet whether that will just be for the person with the best at the con, the person with the best overall, or both.

4. We will be using standardized rules for rolling too many or too few dice. If you rolled too few dice, you keep what you rolled and just roll the extra die or dice. If you rolled too many dice, your opponent chooses to either have you keep your roll or make you reroll with the correct number of dice.
So I asked my supervisor and apparently I'm not allowed to request time off until 2 weeks beforehand. So I won't know until fairly close to the event whether or not I'll be able to attend. Can I still attend with that short notice?
Old April 21st, 2021, 11:06 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razqua View Post
Quote:
A few announcements:

So I asked my supervisor and apparently I'm not allowed to request time off until 2 weeks beforehand. So I won't know until fairly close to the event whether or not I'll be able to attend. Can I still attend with that short notice?
Hi, yes, that should be fine! We’ll need to have a good idea of the number of attendees by then, but adding one person that close shouldn’t be a problem.
Old April 21st, 2021, 01:19 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Some more tags:
@Chill @Evantage @Mr_Chompy @sword4hire @LordVenoc @EternalThanos86 @big_oldprankster @wargamingaddict87 @stay_golden_PONYBOY @stubobj

Tag anyone else who may be interested! Sorry if I tagged any of you before (and sorry if some of the tags don't go through...).
Old April 23rd, 2021, 12:37 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

What was the minimum number of deposits we needed to reach ? 25? Also, when is the deadline again for deposits?

If the minimum is this close (we're at 21) and the deadline is soon, then we really need to get those 5-10 people confirmed/deposited. How are we looking?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon