Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old July 25th, 2017, 10:52 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Marro Hive

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeekthefreak View Post
If i am playing a 2 v 2 can my teammates hive regenerate my troops.
The Card States: "In YOUR army" meaning only figures that were controlled by your order markers, just like you can only activate your own figures with Hive Mind.

Your partners Friendly Marro will need their own hive to come back. Now if it said "Friendly figures" then you would get the benefit.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old July 25th, 2017, 11:07 AM

zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker

Ok thanks. Well that changes some things HAHA
Old April 5th, 2021, 08:00 PM

BasketBasket knows what's in an order marker BasketBasket knows what's in an order marker

I'm trying to gauge the size of the marro hive in mm's has anyone tried to 3D print one?

Is this the largest heroscape unit? in terms of L W and H?

Edit: I found this I wonder if it's accurate,
(Size: 6.50" H x 4.75" W x 3.00" D) is 166mm H x121mm W x 77mm D (rounded up)
Old April 5th, 2021, 08:58 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I know it's height 17 and takes up six spaces. Not sure if that helps.

EDIT: If no one else has a definitive answer I will try and dig one out of storage and measure it.

Last edited by Taeblewalker; April 5th, 2021 at 09:20 PM.
Old April 5th, 2021, 09:07 PM

BasketBasket knows what's in an order marker BasketBasket knows what's in an order marker
Talking Re: The Book of Marro Hive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I know it's height 17 and takes up six spaces. Not sure if that helps.

EDIT: I no one else has a definitive answer I will try and dig one out of storage and measure it.
thank you, I have one myself but have not been able to locate it or Tor-Kul-Na since the move across country
Old April 5th, 2021, 10:49 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Not counting the swamp water base, the Marro Hive is approximately 15 cm tall, 8 cm wide, and 12.5 cm long (just including the bottom portion). Taking into account the leaning upper part it is about 15 cm long.

Old April 5th, 2021, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post
Not counting the swamp water base, the Marro Hive is approximately 15 cm tall, 8 cm wide, and 12.5 cm long (just including the bottom portion). Taking into account the leaning upper part it is about 15 cm long.

your measurements equate to about 150 x 80mm x 125 mm, a bit smaller than 166mm H x121mm W x 77mm D set by the troll and toad's measurements 6.50" H x 4.75" W x 3.00" D
Old August 2nd, 2021, 07:23 PM

J.P. Miller is surprisingly tart

do you take turn with ALL marro squads within 12 sight, or just with A squad within 12 sight ?
Old August 2nd, 2021, 09:00 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.P. Miller View Post
do you take turn with ALL marro squads within 12 sight, or just with A squad within 12 sight ?
One squad.

Old August 9th, 2023, 11:36 AM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Can the Rebirth power be used to bring on figures that were sat out at the beginning of the match (SZ limitations, perhaps)?

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old August 9th, 2023, 01:14 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
Can the Rebirth power be used to bring on figures that were sat out at the beginning of the match (SZ limitations, perhaps)?

~Z
No. Same goes for Zombies and rebirthing sat figures.

Tournament Record:124-50 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units