Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP General Discussion
AotP General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old March 26th, 2019, 08:49 PM

KaineKamui is surprisingly tart
Smile Does anyone have a spare, free, blighted reaver?

Don't know if this is the right place to post or not about this matter, but I'll ask anyway.

So very recently I started trying out my hand with painting minis, and having been a Heroscape fan my whole life--and with the minis being so affordable--I thought I'd try painting some Planeswalkers' figures.

Now, these are my first figures I've ever painted...but I've run into one problem: my dog ate one of the reavers, so now a squad is incomplete! ;_;

I could buy another set of reavers, but that would create the same problem: another incomplete squad.

So I was wondering if anyone has an extra of the model below (unpainted), that they could send to me for free? I don't really have money right now, and it would mean a lot to me if I could have the squads full again. ^__^
Old March 27th, 2019, 03:22 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Does anyone have a spare, free, blighted reaver?

Run a playtest for C3G and I will send you one.
Old March 28th, 2019, 01:53 AM

What does that fully mean/entail to run a C3G playtest?
Old March 28th, 2019, 06:29 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Visit us over in C3G land and we can break it down for you.
Mainly it involves running a couple games with a new design and giving us some feedback.
Old March 28th, 2019, 04:16 PM

I'll have to see what I can do. A lot of the people I used to play with in my area aren't around as much, so it's harder to arrange a game together, and one can't accurately/honestly test something by themself. ^_^; So, yeah, I'll see if I can get something together, but I might not be able to due to all the rush and bother of college life. -_-;

If I'm not able to find time to run a playtest, though, I still thank you for the offer at least. =)
Old March 28th, 2019, 05:50 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Most of us solo test pretty regularly
Old March 28th, 2019, 08:55 PM

I just think that would mess with the proper ability to test things, you know, doing it yourself: because you're making you and your opponent's moves--and there's no mystery of what the other player will do, no wondering of their strategy and counteracting them in the moment, so testing alone might tilt games into very different results than if they were to be played with someone else.
Old March 28th, 2019, 10:15 PM

That is speculation. C3G has over 800 designs and the vast majority are solo tested.
Old March 28th, 2019, 10:19 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Though some people may not find it as entertaining solo testing an be a valuable asset when there arent any opponents available. If you play both sides to their fullest abilities it is viable. The only time it does not work as well is if a units main abilities count on surprising the enemy with order marker placement. Ive playtested hundreds of games with quite a few of them solo.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP General Discussion