Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old May 8th, 2021, 07:23 PM

Tropix has disabled reputation
Looking to buy the figures / miniatures for C3V & SoV units

Hello.

I am in search of figures/miniatures for the following custom C3V & SoV units (I will keep this list up to date):

Microcorp Troopers

Kon-Tar-Na

Ebon Armor

Morgoloth

Quorik Warwitch

Red Mantis Blade Dancers

Skeletons of Annellintia

Skull Demon

I do not need cards for them, as I don't mind printing my own, only the original figures on their original bases.

Please send me a message if you have any of these figures that you would like to sell, and I'll get back with you as soon as I see it.

Thank you.

Last edited by Tropix; June 18th, 2021 at 08:43 PM.
Old May 9th, 2021, 02:16 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Looking to buy the figures / miniatures for C3V & SoV un

@kolakoski might have some available.

Old May 10th, 2021, 03:15 PM

AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Looking to buy the figures / miniatures for C3V & SoV un

Hit up @wargamingaddict87

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades