Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old January 21st, 2022, 10:03 AM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Engineers of Valhalla Brainstorming Thread

Small figures should be able to move through bamboo as difficult terrain. I also could see bamboo as destructible if it wouldn't fall over (if you were able to attach it to a 3D printed base rather than the full terrain). Perhaps 1 life, 4 defense and huge figures get +1 attack against it?
Old January 22nd, 2022, 03:26 PM

Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby!

There seem to be quite a few options available for the effects of the bamboo. Perhaps the EoV can develop more than one single effect, something like the snow / heavy snow / ice / slippery ice rules for the snow and ice tiles. A map design could/would specify the effect designed for that specific map.
Old January 22nd, 2022, 10:04 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks everyone for the thoughts and input. I will look at the ideas and see if I can come up with a tile that is ready to test. I will also put instructions on how to make them (I did post it on the facebook page since pictures are easier there).

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old April 9th, 2022, 02:48 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I made some of these bamboo tiles as well and found it pretty easy. It was ~$15 for a pack of ~100 of them on Amazon. I used a drill and IIRC a 1/16" drill bit to make four holes in each hex. I bent the end into an L. I could pass them through and the fit is snug - no glue needed to keep them up.

For rules, I was thinking the opposite of what was here. Large/Huge can move through (big steps), but small medium can't move through it and have no visible hit zones through it. Thought it would be a good way to provide pathing that doesn't inhibit the big double hex guys as much.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles