Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old June 10th, 2021, 07:51 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: OHS S41 Delta Duels - Championship

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
Quote:
Congrats CP!

I've updated the DELTA ARMY BUILDER SPREADSHEET with the post-tournament numbers. It has a tab that shows the 25 prices that were adjusted.

Just so I understand. For example a 220 Mok was 200 for the tournament and will now be 180 (another 20 down) going forward?
No, Mok was 220 in the event and is 200 "going forward".

I put going forward in quotes because, of course, you can do whatever you want for your games, and this will likely get revisited again before the next OHS Delta event.
got it, so the premium reflects the post tournament adjustment.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old June 10th, 2021, 11:03 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS S41 Delta Duels - Championship

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Congrats CP!

I've updated the DELTA ARMY BUILDER SPREADSHEET with the post-tournament numbers. It has a tab that shows the 25 prices that were adjusted.

Just so I understand. For example a 220 Mok was 200 for the tournament and will now be 180 (another 20 down) going forward?
No, Mok was 220 in the event and is 200 "going forward".

I put going forward in quotes because, of course, you can do whatever you want for your games, and this will likely get revisited again before the next OHS Delta event.
got it, so the premium reflects the post tournament adjustment.
No, the column I have labeled "premium" is the difference between the normal card price and the Delta+ price. The last column is the post-tournament adjustment.

It's confusing in the case of Mok because there was no pre-tournament adjustment. So lets look at Marro Warriors. They cost 90 before the event and 100 after the event. So their premium is listed as 50 (100-50) but the adjustment is 10 (100-90).

tl;dr the spreadsheets are all updated so you don't need to look at the adjustment tab.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events