Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old November 18th, 2022, 10:36 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Painted Miniature counts

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
Put me down for 21 more, I just finished a batch of Mohicans and Arena of the Planeswalkers. It's funny, I've painted so many sets of AotP for commission back in the day, but this is the first time painting my own. Better watch out TREX! If you're not careful, I might catch up to few percent of what you've done this year
Nice. I haven't updated my own in a minute. Been a rough go around my place lately. If you can catch me I commend you. I'll get you updated. Glad you're rocking those paints.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 5th, 2023, 11:47 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

@TREX
Final count for 2022?
Old January 9th, 2023, 10:28 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamissflash View Post
@TREX
Final count for 2022?
My last recorded number was 1150. I painted what looks to be another 50 finished models for star wars legion. There are another 20 half done. So in short 1200 for 2022. I stopped recording them for various reasons. I didn't really think anyone cared about this thread too much and just pretty much recorded my own progress. I only had been getting on scapers anymore to record my painting of minis. I probably will not be recording my mini progress anymore on here. I'll likely still be painting up a storm when the itch to do it occurs but that's about it.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 10th, 2023, 06:32 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
… I didn't really think anyone cared about this thread too much and just pretty much recorded my own progress. …
I’m only one person but I enjoyed being wow’d by the big numbers
Old January 12th, 2023, 07:19 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I care.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General