Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old February 15th, 2019, 01:39 PM

BasketBasket knows what's in an order marker BasketBasket knows what's in an order marker
Smile New Face to the Scape

Hey, I hope this is appropriate, but I just wanted to thank you all for making me an official Heroscaper!

I've been a lurker on the site for a few weeks or so, I was directed here from /r heroscape on reddit ( I just lurk there). I just have to say I just found out about Heroscape a month ago and I am head over heels in love with the hobby. (jeez is it pricey thou). I own the RotV and SotM masters and a few incomplete expansions. (the fortress and the forgotten forest). I also purchased the first wave as I had to own the legionnaires.

I've invited a few friends over and I've got about 5 matches under my belt and have made homebrewed maps for each one. I'm hoping this site will be a good place to talk about Heroscape because I'm driving my girl and my friends crazy.

I hope this is an appropriate place for a comment like this, first Impressions and all.
Old February 15th, 2019, 01:56 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: New Face to the Scape

Welcome to the community! This is indeed a great place to talk about the game.

Since you mentioned price as a potential problem, I just wanted to let you know about this site's C3V group, which continues to release HeroScape designs using figures from other games. They're all well-designed, and they can often be cheaper depending on the figures that you're looking for.

There's also a Sales and Trades section here, which sometimes has users selling stuff for much cheaper than eBay prices if you're patient.

It's great to hear that you're enjoying the game! I hope to see you more around the site.
Old February 15th, 2019, 06:40 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Welcome to the site and to the game!

I also use that subreddit sometimes (as does Astroking!), so it's cool to see you've made your way here.
Old February 15th, 2019, 07:29 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Most of us are obsessed with heroscape, and have made this site our second homes. Welcome to our addiction.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 15th, 2019, 07:32 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Welcome.
Old February 15th, 2019, 08:05 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You'd have to do a lot of talking about it to catch up to some of us here. So talk away! You're in good company.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 16th, 2019, 04:55 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Welcome to Heroscape! And this site!

If you want more ‘Scaper friends, you may be able to find someone else in your area!

Have fun!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old April 5th, 2021, 04:47 PM

BasketBasket knows what's in an order marker BasketBasket knows what's in an order marker
Exclamation Re: New Face to the Scape

Updating this Ancient Thread

Just added a link to a link to living document showing my ever growing collection in my signature

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online