Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 19th, 2017, 01:57 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Shredder - VOTE for Initial Playtesting

yea

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 19th, 2017, 02:06 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Yea

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old June 19th, 2017, 03:03 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Yea
Old June 19th, 2017, 08:24 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

No concerns.
Old June 20th, 2017, 09:46 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old June 20th, 2017, 11:20 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Shredder - Initial Playtesting

Ran 1st playtest today. Shredder & 3x Hand Ninja vs a Lt. Stone and a bunch of cops. They never touched Shredder and Antagonizing Presence was really powerful although it did work against the ninja almost as much as it worked for them. I'm going to try Shredder & 2x Hand Ninja vs. Pluto and Shredder & 1x Hand Ninja vs some 330 & 340 cost heroes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 21st, 2017, 02:05 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

No competitive concerns from me. Though thematically, should Splinter be immune to the attack boost part of the first power? It just seems odd to me that he 'wisely' decides not to benefit from something for... reasons? Like everyone else is like 'holly crap the Shredder!' and he's just like 'nah, ain't no thing but a chicken wing'. The immunity to the defense bit makes sense, but I'd think he'd still fight extra hard to stop his main bad guy. Though I'm not familiar with the IDW version of the turtles, so I guess their Splinter could just be a dispassionate sociopath or something.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 21st, 2017, 05:22 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Any suggestions on how to word that?

This seems a little awkward to me:

Quote:
ANTAGONIZING PRESENCE
All figures that are within 4 clear sight spaces of Shredder add 1 to their Attack number when attacking an adjacent figure and, if they are not Wise, subtract 1 from their Defense number when defending against an adjacent figure.
Also, after lots of testing, Shredder seems balanced at 250 points with Attack/Defense lowered to 4/4. However, I'm going to try some more tests with his Attack raised back to 5 and his Life lowered to 5. He'll be weak defending from range but will have a much better offensive output.

Quote:
Old June 23rd, 2017, 11:47 AM

C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Shredder
Map: Hulk of the Holdfast (by Velenne) (no glyphs)

Army Test
Units: Shredder (250), 3x Hand Ninja (505 total points) VS Lt. Stone, Code Blue Officer, 2x Bad Cops, 3x SWAT Assaulter, 2x SWAT Rifleman, 1x Beat Cops (505 points)

Shredder was tested here with 6 Life, 5 Attack, and 5 Defense
Spoiler Alert!

GAME SUMMARY:
This went really badly for the police.

Army Test
Units: Shredder (250), 2x Hand Ninja (420 total points) VS Pluto (420 points)

Spoiler Alert!

GAME SUMMARY:
This went pretty badly for Pluto but at least Shredder got wounded.

Army Test
Units: Shredder (250), 1x Hand Ninja (335 total points) VS Super Skrull (340 points)

Spoiler Alert!

GAME SUMMARY:
Although Super Skrull did better (with disengage, flying, and range), I decided to lower Shredder's Attack/Defense to 4/4.

Army Test
Units: Shredder (250), 1x Hand Ninja (335 total points) VS Super Skrull (340 points)

Shredder was tested here with 6 Life, 4 Attack, and 4 Defense
Spoiler Alert!

GAME SUMMARY:
This was much closer although Super Skrull had some lucky rolls here.

Army Test
Units: Shredder (250), 1x Hand Ninja (335 total points) VS Non (330 points)

Spoiler Alert!

GAME SUMMARY:
This was close and looking balanced.

Army Test
Units: Shredder (250), 1x Hand Ninja (335 total points) VS Sinestro (330 points)

Spoiler Alert!

GAME SUMMARY:
This was close and looking balanced.

Army Test
Units: Shredder (250), 1x Hand Ninja (335 total points) VS Zero-G, Mass Master, and Molly Hayes (340 points)

Spoiler Alert!

GAME SUMMARY:
Very balanced but I started thinking Shredder needed his Attack raised.

Army Test
Units: Shredder (250), 1x Hand Ninja (335 total points) VS Dr. Doom (Hasbro) and 9 Moloids (335 points)

Spoiler Alert!

GAME SUMMARY:
Antagonizing Presence really hurts when you get swarmed. With Doom's bonus and AP, the Moloids were rolling 4 sttack dice each.

Army Test
Units: Shredder (250), 2x Hand Ninja (420 total points) VS Hawkeye II(160) and Iron Fist (260) (420 points)

Shredder was tested here with 5 Life, 5 Attack, and 4 Defense
Spoiler Alert!

GAME SUMMARY:
This was looking better as Shredder could hit hard now.

Army Test
Units: Shredder (250), 2x Hand Ninja (420 total points) VS Joker(140), Hugo Strange, and 2x Arkham Inmates(415 points)

Spoiler Alert!

GAME SUMMARY:
This was just really bad luck for the Insane team.

Army Test
Units: Shredder (250), 2x Hand Ninja (420 total points) VS Batman (250) (with Flash-Bang Grenade, Smoke Pellets, and Bat Shuriken) and Catwoman (170) (420 points)

Spoiler Alert!

GAME SUMMARY:
Batman and Catwoman are awesome against armies with no range. Also, there was some bad luck with attack rolls by the Hand.

Army Test
Units: Shredder (250), 2x Hand Ninja (420 total points) VS Karnilla and 9 Moloids (420 points)

Spoiler Alert!

GAME SUMMARY:
This was really close.

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: I like Shredder at 250 points with 5 Life, 5 Attack, and 4 Defense. It seems balanced and it feels like Shredder.

Quote:
Old June 23rd, 2017, 07:15 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

5 life, 5 attack, 4 defense at 250 looks good to me.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old June 23rd, 2017, 07:22 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Really cool and an awesome price point!
Old June 24th, 2017, 10:43 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Nice. Looking good to me, too.

You've got this mini listed in the OP. Are you committed to him? I've got this one, and could get some pictures of it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library