Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old April 11th, 2014, 12:04 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Raphael - Design Phase

Oye, yeah, that's plenty.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 11th, 2014, 10:28 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

OK, SP updated. I'm thinking around 200 points. Anyone have a better estimate?

Also, I want to make sure the text fits on a card. I know Stealth Leap takes up a lot of space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 11th, 2014, 10:31 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It's a decent estimate. That super-charged double attack might put him over by ten or twenty, but it's a good place to start.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 11th, 2014, 01:16 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thanks! Angry was another choice for him but it seemed too generic. I want to keep him around 200 points so I think Righteous Fury will be toned down a bit, maybe lower the attack to 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins
It's difficult to evaluate without seeing the other Turtles so I can understand how they would work together.

I don't think "Vengeful" really fits for personality. "Pissed off" maybe, but not Vengeful.

Righteous Fury might be difficult to set up and get it to work reliably unless the Turtles have a move bond to keep them close together.

A5/D5 seems a bit high for a character with Stealth Leap, since he will so often have height advantage.

What is the cost range you are thinking of putting him at?

Quote:
Old April 11th, 2014, 01:27 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I agree with Porkins, I'd drop Attack to 4, since he'll almost always have height and will often get the +1 from being wounded.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old April 11th, 2014, 01:46 PM

If he comes in too high when testing, that'll be the first thing I change.

Quote:
Old April 11th, 2014, 01:52 PM

Sounds good. I definitely think Leonardo will be able to keep the Turtles together, so keep that in mind. Of course, other figures can move him with them as well, so it's not like he needs Leo.

Old April 11th, 2014, 04:34 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I guess its just me. A ninja turtle, ANY ninja turtle, in the same power scale as Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Thor, or Superman is just overpowered, IMO. At no point has it been suggested that a turtle hits harder than a normal human, so why the huge bump over most? IMO, they shouldn't be on par even with Batman, who has studied multiple martial arts, not just ninjitsu.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old April 11th, 2014, 04:54 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
I guess its just me. A ninja turtle, ANY ninja turtle, in the same power scale as Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Thor, or Superman is just overpowered, IMO. At no point has it been suggested that a turtle hits harder than a normal human, so why the huge bump over most? IMO, they shouldn't be on par even with Batman, who has studied multiple martial arts, not just ninjitsu.

I said before that I wouldn't want any of them coming in over 200 (Give or take a little, of course).

And thought this is hardly "real" evidence, here's an in-depth look at Batman vs. all four turtles.

http://www.comicvine.com/articles/do...e/1100-146480/

Of course having them all total up to 200-250 to be on par with Batman wouldn't work, but they should all be weaker individually, in my opinion.
Old April 11th, 2014, 05:11 PM

This should be in the Turtle Faction thread. There's a lot that's been said there already about this.

Quote:
Old April 11th, 2014, 06:15 PM

Batman has no place in these discussions. He can beat anyone at any time.

Raph and the Turtles have power levels beyond peak human and great training to boot. I see no problems here. And if his cost comes in too high, we'll bring his attack down one.

Old April 11th, 2014, 07:48 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Batman has no place in these discussions. He can beat anyone at any time.

Raph and the Turtles have power levels beyond peak human and great training to boot. I see no problems here. And if his cost comes in too high, we'll bring his attack down one.
Where did that come from? I don't ever recall that as being a thing.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library