Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old August 4th, 2017, 06:49 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!
Dew Bros. Custom Units

While we have heaps of custom units, ideas, and powers floating around both on paper and in our heads, all of our customs that we have found figures for and created cards for are 10 point fillers. My brother, @DewNoHarm and I have issue with Isamu being the only filler that is really playable (let's be honest, one really only wants Otonashi like 10% of the time), so we went about making a viable filler for each other general. All are fun, all are playable, and perhaps most important, all are tested (some more than others, admittedly)!

Hope you enjoy them as well. MORE TO COME.

@The Dewk 's "BOL"

Theme/Bio, Creativity, Accessibility, Balance, Playability, Fun:
Spoiler Alert!

@The Dewk 's "CARNIFEX"

Spoiler Alert!

@DewNoHarm 's "JOHANN GRAYBEARD"

Spoiler Alert!

@DewNoHarm 's "KAILEN MANTISKEWER"

Theme/Bio, Creativity, Accessibility, Balance, Playability, Fun: TBA

@The Dewk 's "VANTUS THE TACTICIAN"

Theme/Bio, Creativity, Accessibility, Balance, Playability, Fun: TBA

Last edited by The Dewk; April 19th, 2018 at 01:13 PM.
Old August 4th, 2017, 06:57 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Dew Bros. Custom Units

These are AWESOME!!! I may have to test these guys out!! I'm a fan of the Goblin Opportunism. I've always been a fan of specials having to do with order markers, and you achieved that with both. Congrats!

H E R O S C A P E
Old August 5th, 2017, 07:26 PM

Sam knows what's in an order marker Sam knows what's in an order marker

I'm digging Bol - fun, useful, adds variety to that 10-point area, but eminently killable. Great!
Old August 7th, 2017, 01:10 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaperedude View Post
These are AWESOME!!! I may have to test these guys out!! I'm a fan of the Goblin Opportunism. I've always been a fan of specials having to do with order markers, and you achieved that with both. Congrats!
Well thank you, sir! Somehow, uh, our entire cycle of 10 point filler units for each general ended up with some kind of Order Marker shenanigans. It was entirely coincidental/subconscious, and it was only just realized recently

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
I'm digging Bol - fun, useful, adds variety to that 10-point area, but eminently killable. Great!
Thanks! That was the idea. Something completely different than the classic red ninja that is playable in a different way with his own uses.
Old August 7th, 2017, 01:45 PM

DewNoHarm is surprisingly tart

Thanks to @The Dewk I've got my 10 pointers up! I've play tested Johann Graybeard pretty extensively. He's a useful figure, but he is definitely only worth 10 points (unlike a certain red ninja that we all know and love).

I've only play tested Kaelin Mantislayer once. (My opponent killed him before he was the last guy on the board). Any comments on either figure would be welcome.

-Dewnoharm
Old August 8th, 2017, 12:20 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I may have time some time later to make a more thoughtful critique, but until then, I'd just like to say I love Bol and Johann! I wouldn't be surprised to see them in my collection at some point - it'd be nice to have more viable 10 point heroes!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards