Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old November 21st, 2017, 03:53 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
You're About to Have to Pay More to Access Heroscapers

We need to start calling "lobbying" what it is, bribery, so we can do away with it and don't keep ending up with ******** like this doing stupid **** like this. Do something about it.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 21st, 2017, 11:24 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: You're About to Have to Pay More to Access Heroscapers

I've been calling! Cross fingers...
Old November 23rd, 2017, 04:05 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Don’t log on until after 9 PM

Unfortunely it’s all about the money for the suits.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 25th, 2017, 08:23 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth

This is about so much more than just money.

If Net Netruality is abolished, isps will have control over the content you can access. This is about freedom of information, freedom of speech. Without Net Netruality isps will be able to legally censor the internet.

Isps cannot be trusted to govern themselves. Net Neutrality must remain in place.

I urge all of you to contact your representatives and let your voice be heard.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old December 3rd, 2017, 01:22 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Good video to help illustrate.

****Mature Language ******

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old December 3rd, 2017, 01:41 PM

raXas1516 is surprisingly tart

Here's the other side of the argument:

Old December 3rd, 2017, 02:13 PM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Forgive me if I don’t take the side of giant billion dollar ISPs who have shown they are ready, willing, and able to screw people over on a regular basis.

Old December 3rd, 2017, 03:00 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

That "other side" argument was one of the dumbest things I've ever watched. He claims at 0:48-0:58 that companies charging more for faster access is due to Net Neutrality, as if companies won't charge for whatever they want (including faster access) if Net Neutrality disappears. He also claims, hilariously, that the Internet "was working fine" before Net Neutrality and that Net Neutrality is to blame for whatever's wrong with the Internet, when in fact Net Neutrality was "put in place" to protect the fact that the Internet was indeed "working fine".

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old December 5th, 2017, 08:06 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

John Oliver's explanation is what really got the concept of Net Neutrality through to me. I think that many companies know very well how hard it is for most people to grasp the concept, and they're relying on that to get rid of it.

I've been trying to educate my family and friends about Net Neutrality and just how important it is--I have yet to see someone disagree with it once they understand it--but hopefully everyone else will be doing the same. I'd hate to see them get away with this because no one seemingly cares until it's too late.
Old December 7th, 2017, 11:45 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Well, I actually e-mailed my congress types about this. With an automated letter thing that Etsy gave out as I despise anyone in politics and I could in no way write a remotely civil letter to one of them myself. One of them actually sent me an automated letter back on how they'll be ignoring their constituents wishes because cable stocks have slightly fallen and somehow the big bad regulations are preventing high speed internet in rural areas. As some one who lives in a rural area, I'm not very happy about being used as a smokescreen for some asshat to line his pockets.

Sidenote, is it normal for senators and such to send out reply letters that say 'dear friend' and such? They all did that and it is super insulting. I'm not their friend, I'm their constituent. Like newsflash jackasses, I'm emailing you about an important issue that y'all are supposed to deal with, not inviting you to brunch.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 7th, 2017, 11:56 PM

Yeah, form letters are unfortunately pretty typical.
Old December 19th, 2017, 02:56 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by raXas1516 View Post
Here's the other side of the argument:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBrZ_CPgm7o
Here's a video explaining why that video was extremely misinformed and inaccurate.

If anyone wasn't aware, the FCC voted 3-2 to repeal Net Neutrality recently. The decision won't take effect for a while longer, but only Congress can change things now.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General