Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old March 1st, 2016, 07:51 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of M.R.D. Trooper (Vote for On Deck)

Once @johnny139 and @SirGalahad see the newly updated cards and officially vote we will be done with another one.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 1st, 2016, 08:46 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old March 2nd, 2016, 11:26 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: M.R.D. Troopers (Design Phase)

Sorry, one more little edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
ANTI-MUTANT TECHNOLOGY 16
Start the game with 8 gray Neutralizer Markers for all M.R.D. Troopers you control. If a Mutant figure receives one or more wounds from an M.R.D. Trooper's normal attack and is not destroyed, you may immediately roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 16 or higher, place 1 Neutralizer Marker from this card onto the defending Mutant's card. A Mutant figure with one or more of your Neutralizer Markers on its card cannot use any special powers on its card. At the end of the round, return all of your Neutralizer Markers to this card.

MUTANT ASSAULT FORCE
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, you may move and attack with up to 2 M.R.D. Troopers you control, or up to 4 M.R.D. Troopers you control if there is at least 1 opponent's Mutant figure within 6 clear sight spaces of an M.R.D. Trooper you control at the start of the turn.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old March 3rd, 2016, 08:15 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: M.R.D. Troopers (Design Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Sorry, one more little edit:

Quote:
ANTI-MUTANT TECHNOLOGY 16
Start the game with 8 gray Neutralizer Markers for all M.R.D. Troopers you control. If a Mutant figure receives one or more wounds from an M.R.D. Trooper's normal attack and is not destroyed, you may immediately roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 16 or higher, place 1 Neutralizer Marker from this card onto the defending Mutant's card. A Mutant figure with one or more of your Neutralizer Markers on its card cannot use any special powers on its card. At the end of the round, return all of your Neutralizer Markers to this card.

MUTANT ASSAULT FORCE
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, you may move and attack with up to 2 M.R.D. Troopers you control, or up to 4 M.R.D. Troopers you control if there is at least 1 opponent's Mutant figure within 6 clear sight spaces of an M.R.D. Trooper you control at the start of the turn.
No problem. I'll get this tonight.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 3rd, 2016, 10:28 PM
A Man of Taste

Good to go.

Old March 4th, 2016, 12:15 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of M.R.D. Trooper

Does the title change mean you're calling this one? If so: #638.

Once you verify, we can move it to On Deck if appropriate.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 4th, 2016, 08:45 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Does the title change mean you're calling this one? If so: #638.

Once you verify, we can move it to On Deck if appropriate.
I was giving it until this morning but yes I believe everyone had commented and all comments were picked up.

This Passes to ON DECK #638 it is

Old March 4th, 2016, 06:51 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

@japes , something is wrong with the text spacing. With that (little) amount of text it should be on the default settings font 7, leading 8, & blank line leading 5. Also not a fan of the background - it looks too fake. The idea of using real backgrounds (& photograph the figures with natural lighting) is to try to make it look like it could happen in real life.
Old March 4th, 2016, 09:37 PM
A Man of Taste

It was size 7 but the leading was 7.8 and 4. Not far off but if it looked off, it didn't hurt to make the adjustment. The background fooled me. I thought it was real when I looked at the overall image. Hopefully this works better. Thanks for the extra eyes.

Old March 4th, 2016, 11:52 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
It was size 7 but the leading was 7.8 and 4. Not far off but if it looked off, it didn't hurt to make the adjustment. The background fooled me. I thought it was real when I looked at the overall image. Hopefully this works better. Thanks for the extra eyes.
Old May 22nd, 2019, 01:24 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

EPB

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old May 22nd, 2019, 01:25 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Wow, three years and two hundred designs ago! Glad to see this getting out the door. I believe this is the oldest thing On Deck, right?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library