Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old September 21st, 2017, 11:28 PM

Ginyu is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Florida Scapers

Yeah I messaged that guy, I'm waiting for a reply now.
Old September 22nd, 2017, 07:47 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I have a friend in Orlando who plays. I let him know.
Old September 24th, 2017, 05:23 PM

Ginyu is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Awesome! We nned to meet on a facebook page or Discord or something to discuss a meetup.
Old September 25th, 2017, 07:05 PM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation

Hey Florida Scapers -- check out the new link to Florida Frenzy 10 -- a NHSD tournament we hope to host late October or November in central Florida.

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit....php?p=2163081

Hope you can make it!
Old October 25th, 2017, 12:33 AM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm going to school in Tallahassee right now, but I live in Jacksonville. Either way I've always got my Heroscape collection!
Old October 25th, 2017, 12:08 PM

DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaesShurrig View Post
I'm going to school in Tallahassee right now, but I live in Jacksonville. Either way I've always got my Heroscape collection!
Check this out
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=54333

meet up coming up soon!

DocBlizz is Otonashi...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old October 26th, 2017, 12:45 AM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBlizz View Post
Quote:
Check this out

meet up coming up soon!
I will be out of the town that week! going to Texas for a concert
Old October 26th, 2017, 08:06 AM

DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBlizz View Post
Quote:
Check this out

meet up coming up soon!
I will be out of the town that week! going to Texas for a concert
Priorities man!

DocBlizz is Otonashi...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old November 14th, 2017, 12:15 AM

LeiaBlaze Woo who?
Talking Re: Florida Scapers

Hi there! I just rediscovered my joy of this game, the memories of playing multi-hour epic battles with my brother (and him whooping my ass) on the living room floor. I'm glad to see this community still alive! I have the basic set, the swamp set, and one of the miniature bricks. Maro for life! And I'm hoping to see how the South Florida Heroscape community grows! Thanks to the people in Orlando; I wandered into their tournament and felt inspired.
Old November 14th, 2017, 05:20 PM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeiaBlaze View Post
Hi there! I just rediscovered my joy of this game, the memories of playing multi-hour epic battles with my brother (and him whooping my ass) on the living room floor. I'm glad to see this community still alive! I have the basic set, the swamp set, and one of the miniature bricks. Maro for life! And I'm hoping to see how the South Florida Heroscape community grows! Thanks to the people in Orlando; I wandered into their tournament and felt inspired.
Hi LeiaBlaze -- glad you stopped by our Orlando tournament and even more glad it inspired you to get back into the game we all love. We try to meet up in central Florida at least once a year, and I'll add you to the PM list if you don't mind. Hope you can join us next time, or start your own competition in South Florida! I would recommend starting at Cool Stuff Games and reserving a table to get exposure to try to get more people aware of/interested in the fun and excitement of HeroScape. Good luck!
Old November 14th, 2017, 06:12 PM

LeiaBlaze Woo who?
Smile Re: Florida Scapers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnyFlame View Post
Hi LeiaBlaze -- glad you stopped by our Orlando tournament and even more glad it inspired you to get back into the game we all love. We try to meet up in central Florida at least once a year, and I'll add you to the PM list if you don't mind. Hope you can join us next time, or start your own competition in South Florida! I would recommend starting at Cool Stuff Games and reserving a table to get exposure to try to get more people aware of/interested in the fun and excitement of HeroScape. Good luck!
Thanks, Burny! I saw a few people in the South Florida Area, mostly in Ft. Lauderdale (which is good, I plan on moving there when I get the cash). I brought my old stuff out of storage, and am amazed at how nice and durable these things were. Haven't been touched by human hands in over half a decade and still looking great!

What are your rec's for helping start something up further south? I know of a comic store that can host right off 441 in Coral Springs; they don't sell Scape or even Clix but I think we can get the scene big here and inspire others.
Old November 28th, 2017, 12:48 AM

I'd like to be added to the list please! I'm in Tallahassee and Jacksonville (currently in Tallahassee, but will be in Jax this winter)

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers