Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old November 17th, 2022, 09:42 AM

MacBryce knows what's in an order marker MacBryce knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of Skeletons of Annellintia

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreThaGiant View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Runewars animates skeletons box is a great buy for a proxy for these guys. They are unpainted and require some minimal assembly but look great.
Magically enough, I found your recommendation for the Reanimates after I had bought a bunch on Amazon. Anywho, you're not wrong! These turned out to be great proxies.

Any chance you'd be willing to upload a picture of them next to some classic scape?
Old November 17th, 2022, 04:31 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacBryce View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Runewars animates skeletons box is a great buy for a proxy for these guys. They are unpainted and require some minimal assembly but look great.
Magically enough, I found your recommendation for the Reanimates after I had bought a bunch on Amazon. Anywho, you're not wrong! These turned out to be great proxies.

Any chance you'd be willing to upload a picture of them next to some classic scape?
@Flash_19 you have some at the ready right? Mine are currently buried and unpainted.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 17th, 2022, 05:22 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

@Flash_19 you have some at the ready right? Mine are currently buried and unpainted.
Here you go:

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old November 17th, 2022, 07:11 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Flash_19 , I knew you wouldn't disappoint.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 23rd, 2022, 04:59 PM

MacBryce knows what's in an order marker MacBryce knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Here you go:

Thanks a bunch! That is very helpful.
Old November 26th, 2022, 12:53 PM

AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Here you go:

Flash!! I thought mine were good-- phenomenal job.
Old November 26th, 2022, 08:21 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Here you go:

Flash!! I thought mine were good-- phenomenal job.
Thanks so much! And for the record, I think yours are phenomenal too. I really like the look of them.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old June 15th, 2023, 09:33 PM

Temple of the West is surprisingly tart

Now for sale here!!
https://www.templewest.co/shop/the-back-of-the-garage/8

Be sure to Follow us on Facebook and Instagram!

https://www.templewest.co/
Old December 21st, 2023, 03:01 AM

Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
They are not my choice for undead, but if the lich Ataraxis gets released, could be even more fun.
@infectedsloth , Ataraxis is released and can get added to the synergies section of the OP.

Take a look at my custom
Take a look at my map
Some thoughts on Drafting Treasure Glyphs
Old December 21st, 2023, 05:55 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Done. Thanks!
Old December 21st, 2023, 08:17 AM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Shouldn't Ataraxis also be listed under "Synergy Benefits Received", since the SoA can benefit from her Terror Enhancement Field? Right now, the OP only mentions Ataraxis as an option for Necromancy.

“Just because I disagree with you, does not mean that I hate you. We need to relearn that in our society" - Morgan Freeman
Old December 21st, 2023, 09:18 AM

AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Waves View Post
Shouldn't Ataraxis also be listed under "Synergy Benefits Received", since the SoA can benefit from her Terror Enhancement Field? Right now, the OP only mentions Ataraxis as an option for Necromancy.
true.gif

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs