Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old January 8th, 2022, 01:32 AM

Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Suggestions for the C3V

This skeletal dragon miniature is part of an upcoming D&D Miniatures set, and the content of the book on which the set is based mean we'll have a decent chance of seeing a spectral dragon miniature, as well. Depending on availability, this could be a convenient way to revisit the scrapped dracolich—or "Nidhogg"—concept I've seen mentioned in certain posts.
Old January 18th, 2022, 08:54 PM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hearing the rumor that the Wildwoods were considered being "Trees" for Eilan Sidhe synergy, this figure looks like it could fit that.. though it would maybe also have to be Wildwood for whatever the same reasons?

Raithroot tree- Monsters of Tal’Dorei Set 2

A lot of cool minis in the coming Van Richten's Guide to Ravenloft.
Maybe this one doesn't fit with the Vydar direction undead Specters of Aldorn, but the mini struck me as compatible.

Gallows Speaker

Last edited by SchismaticSounds; January 18th, 2022 at 09:34 PM.
Old January 18th, 2022, 08:56 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

These look fantastic! Great find.

Old January 20th, 2022, 11:38 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchismaticSounds View Post
Spoiler Alert!
I love both of these, and opportunity to expand on characters and/or squads that stand alone to a certain extent is a great plan. Not just that, it feels like the way Heroscape was released originally. You'd get a unit in one wave, then a unit that synergizes with it maybe a wave or 3 later. Building upon units this way is the building blocks of the game itself. Thank you for finding this [MENTION=144209]SchismaticSounds[/MENTION]
Old January 25th, 2022, 06:50 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Cool Re: Suggestions for the C3V

I believe this idea has been discussed multiple times before, but I want to bring it up again:

Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [Utgar]

Cons: Players would need to repaint her red, but there is precedent for that with Tyrian.

Pros:

- There is an official lore precedent in the animated videos (https://youtu.be/jsBh5PCngqU) and I believe in the journal entries, too.

- There's a huge supply of figures already, both from RotV and SotM. Many players have extra Raelins lying around.

- It would continue the cool thematic element of not allowing multiple Raelins in the same army.

- It could add diversity to Minion builds as a more viable Utgar Kyrie.

Opportunities:

- Relentless personality.
- For simplicity, matching the 6/1/3/3 stats of the previous two Raelins.
- Skewer or Impale ability, because she uses her staff/spear as a weapon in the animated video.
- You could design her either with an aura or without, as a simple fighter.

With all of the RotV units lying around, I'd want the team to consider this again, as well as other even simpler repaints, e.g. repainting the female Krav bodysuit into another color.
Old January 25th, 2022, 11:20 PM

Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchismaticSounds View Post
Hearing the rumor that the Wildwoods were considered being "Trees" for Eilan Sidhe synergy, this figure looks like it could fit that.. though it would maybe also have to be Wildwood for whatever the same reasons?

Raithroot tree- Monsters of Tal’Dorei Set 2

A lot of cool minis in the coming Van Richten's Guide to Ravenloft.
Maybe this one doesn't fit with the Vydar direction undead Specters of Aldorn, but the mini struck me as compatible.

Gallows Speaker
Nice work finding these! The Gallows Speaker would also make a superb Shade of Bleakwoode Hero.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Migraine View Post
I believe this idea has been discussed multiple times before, but I want to bring it up again:

Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [Utgar]

Cons: Players would need to repaint her red, but there is precedent for that with Tyrian.

Pros:

- There is an official lore precedent in the animated videos (https://youtu.be/jsBh5PCngqU) and I believe in the journal entries, too.

- There's a huge supply of figures already, both from RotV and SotM. Many players have extra Raelins lying around.

- It would continue the cool thematic element of not allowing multiple Raelins in the same army.

- It could add diversity to Minion builds as a more viable Utgar Kyrie.

Opportunities:

- Relentless personality.
- For simplicity, matching the 6/1/3/3 stats of the previous two Raelins.
- Skewer or Impale ability, because she uses her staff/spear as a weapon in the animated video.
- You could design her either with an aura or without, as a simple fighter.

With all of the RotV units lying around, I'd want the team to consider this again, as well as other even simpler repaints, e.g. repainting the female Krav bodysuit into another color.
A simple repaint like that is a good use for a Unique figure with two sculpts. Maybe I'm missing something, though, but wasn't that "evil" Raelin cartoon primarily a way to highlight Mind Shackle's effects?
Old January 29th, 2022, 07:44 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

With the expanding insect army via the addition of the amberhive protectors, I think now is a good time to see new insect heros released, preferably large and huge ones; a giant praying mantis or beetle would be nice

2 Base hero units:
https://www.walmart.com/ip/3x-Realis...erId=101084160

https://www.shopbravewilderness.com/...gn=sag_organic

Here's an idea for a butterfly squad:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/17461764433...evt=1&mkcid=28
Old January 29th, 2022, 10:10 PM

I'd like to add to the above post by mentioning that Pathfinder Battles recently produced a suitable sculpt for a Large mantis Hero.
Old January 29th, 2022, 11:41 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Trails View Post
I'd like to add to the above post by mentioning that Pathfinder Battles recently produced a suitable sculpt for a Large mantis Hero.

That's a good one, would be nice to see it added. As of now I believe Sujoah is the only insect hero which really limits the options for bonding with the bees.
Old March 4th, 2022, 06:13 PM

Phandangler is surprisingly tart

I would love to see some sort of cowboy and outlaw squad. Rough riders style. Maybe with lawman and/or outlaw bonding. Making the outlaws fun to play for their price. Regulators mount up.
Old March 8th, 2022, 09:23 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phandangler View Post
I would love to see some sort of cowboy and outlaw squad. Rough riders style. Maybe with lawman and/or outlaw bonding. Making the outlaws fun to play for their price. Regulators mount up.
I think you'll get your wish. Clayton Pierce is a vote or 2 away from passing SoV review
Old March 9th, 2022, 03:54 PM

I think it would be fun to have units with special powers dependent on the more common terrain types; for example, an earth elemental hero that recieves extra defense while on a rock or sand space, a desert animal that moves faster on sand, or a wildwood hero that can regenerate health while on a grass space. They would be more useful than obsidian guards and dzu-teh due to the prevalence of sand, rock, and grass tiles while adding a new style of special power to the game

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs