Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old September 19th, 2020, 05:38 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Z'Thoth, Mouth of the Abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by www.heroscapers.com says
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Pumpkin_King again.
So good.
Yup. This one was PK's work, and I love it.

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =
Old September 19th, 2020, 05:42 PM

Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Z'Thoth, Mouth of the Abyss

I added the bio to the OP. Thanks for writing it, PK! Excellent work, as always.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs