Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old August 26th, 2020, 12:26 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V/SoV-inclusive Power Rankings

I just want to say that, if Heracles counters the Hydra, we really could not possibly have done better than that. Brings a smile to my face: .

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =
Old August 26th, 2020, 01:02 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
I guess Fen Hydra isn't as big of a problem as I make it out to be, but at just 120 points, it's definitely pretty splashable to deal with problematic match-ups.
I mean, you don't have to convince me of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
When it comes to Isamu and MW, is it just that there's so little competition at their respective point totals?
Both of them can convert their points plus a bit more with ease. Opening up with MW against melee can really stall a melee army's progression/map control while the MW can take control of the whole map fairly easily with 6-move/range.
I honestly think Isamu is the most broken figure in the game, we just don't collectively notice it because punching 30 points over your weight doesn't stand out when you're only 10 points.

The Marro Warriors are capable of producing a near auto-win in endgame in a significant number of matchups, even against what should be overwhelming odds. They can also tilt matchups with their range and kiting ability well before endgame. As a value pick for 50 they really are insane.
Old August 26th, 2020, 01:09 AM

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
I guess Fen Hydra isn't as big of a problem as I make it out to be, but at just 120 points, it's definitely pretty splashable to deal with problematic match-ups.
I mean, you don't have to convince me of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
When it comes to Isamu and MW, is it just that there's so little competition at their respective point totals?
Both of them can convert their points plus a bit more with ease. Opening up with MW against melee can really stall a melee army's progression/map control while the MW can take control of the whole map fairly easily with 6-move/range.
I honestly think Isamu is the most broken figure in the game, we just don't collectively notice it because punching 30 points over your weight doesn't stand out when you're only 10 points.

The Marro Warriors are capable of producing a near auto-win in endgame in a significant number of matchups, even against what should be overwhelming odds. They can also tilt matchups with their range and kiting ability well before endgame. As a value pick for 50 they really are insane.
Plus if they lose one or two in the endgame, they can spread across the map and clone to be more annoying.

"I am definitely a mad man with a box."

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
Old August 26th, 2020, 01:10 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post

Yeah I guess... but my issue with him is the same as Marcu. He's just not a good spot for your order markers most of the time. You can have him in your army and spend an entire tournament never activating him, especially if you're winning your games already. He's just never going to be the core component of an army or even your strategy.

But I guess if you're talking "killed 4-10x his points in 1 game this afternoon" as being grounds for A+, okay.

Orcelfarmyone has the Marro Warriors as an A+ already. It's neat to see a master set unique squad with that much respect, even after all these years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old August 29th, 2020, 09:19 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
But I guess if you're talking "killed 4-10x his points in 1 game this afternoon" as being grounds for A+, okay.
Isamu’s earned well over 10x his points for me. To the tune of 30x, giving me a win in a tournement game after my Kurrok got Mindshackled. It’s not often that it happens, but it is a factor. A+ might be high, but A is still a good spot for a wildcard unit with almost no investment requirements.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs