Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old November 11th, 2010, 01:15 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3V Public Announcements Thread

Please address any further concerns or complaints about this project to this thread. Further hijacks here will be moved or deleted.

Thanks,
Bats

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 11th, 2010, 01:16 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemaster View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Not to be rude, but wouldn't it be more intriguing to see how all this inside workings work? The other threads can be ignored, the PM deleted. Plus, to get a more well-rounded unit, shouldn't ideas be able to come from anyone, not just a select few?
You can see how the inner working happen when a unit gets released. The Mods move the whole thread to the public area.
Sorry I missed this post. It fills in a big chunk of questions I had, and I merely skipped over it. Wouldn't it be more prudent for some hard-core members, not part of the play-test group be able to see, even a little bit, before it is released, for some... beta testing?

Kaiyu has a valid point however, if others don't like it, they/we don't have to use it. I will apologize for my incesent questions, and what probably seems like inane pestering. I am just uninformed on the ways of the C3G.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
The previous two members nominate the next 10 nominees (not themselves). The public then votes on those 10.

The thing about your last suggestion is that at the end, it is way too late to make any changes. It would invalidate all the playtesting that had been done, for one. But at the beginning, you can post any idea you have - including power ideas, figure ideas, synergy, mini choices, or anything else.
Grey Owl I do have a question.

Hopefully it may clear things up. Will the inner sanctum publicly say we are working on insert unit ?

For instance, will the inner sanctum list units that will go through the process like:

We will be working on:

Skeleton squad
Lizardfolk Hero
Raptorian Hero
Ranged Viper Squad

Do you have any suggestions?

Or will the design crew sift through our posted suggestions for things that they would like to try and determine how to proceed from there?

I am a little confused on how things will progress from the suggestion thread.
The design team will work on what they decide to work on when they decide to without directly informing or consulting the public. They'll take public suggestions and ideas seriously though, and glean what they want from them.
It's important to know, when posting ideas in the Brainstorming thread, that those ideas are no longer "your ideas" at that point, they're C3V ideas.
Thanks for the clarification Bats...That answers my question.

BTW: The design crew is going to have one big headache of taking info on the suggestion thread and sifting through it for ideas. Good Luck

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old November 11th, 2010, 01:20 AM
Gluing The Mask On This Time...

Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
The design team will work on what they decide to work on when they decide to without directly informing or consulting the public. They'll take public suggestions and ideas seriously though, and glean what they want from them.
It's important to know, when posting ideas in the Brainstorming thread, that those ideas are no longer "your ideas" at that point, they're C3V ideas.
Not to "complain" or anything overly whiny, but why is it when I ask a question, I get flamed for something I was unaware that was happening, and when one of these flamers ask a question, he gets a nice calm answer. I also realize that ZBeeb is a well respected contributer around here, just saying.

JUST pointing out, that SOME members here *coughgriffin'n'greyowlcough* were VERY kind and considerate to my pestering.

Now I feel responsible for this whole fiasco, so I feel that I "canhas" the right to request that this thread returns to intentions of the OP.

~Those who live by the dice, die by the dice.
Old November 11th, 2010, 01:23 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I wasn't around when you posted earlier.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 11th, 2010, 01:24 AM

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Not to "complain" or anything overly whiny, but why is it when I ask a question, I get flamed for something I was unaware that was happening, and when one of these flamers ask a question, he gets a nice calm answer. I also realize that ZBeeb is a well respected contributer around here, just saying.

JUST pointing out, that SOME members here *coughgriffin'n'greyowlcough* were VERY kind and considerate to my pestering.
You're right Scapemaster...I got overheated because I keep seeing these complaints and it has not even started yet. And I'm not a member of the C3V group...just a future fan.

C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
Old November 11th, 2010, 12:37 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I have a question about the Public Access plan. If a person chooses to join the Design Team, they get all the rights of that group, they are allowed to design a unit correct? What happens if their design takes longer than a month to complete?
Old November 11th, 2010, 01:22 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Someone else picks it up. But honestly, if you come in with a solid plan, the design shouldn't take that long. Remember it's not the whole process like in C3G, this is only the design phase.
Old November 11th, 2010, 01:36 PM

Yep, if you screw around and your design gets started late in the month and you don't have time to complete it, that's on you. There are others knocking on the door.

Old November 11th, 2010, 03:23 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Yep, if you screw around and your design gets started late in the month and you don't have time to complete it, that's on you. There are others knocking on the door.
And it should be clear, that there will be NO "my design" in C3V. This is a joint project with lots of people in the community touching each design and shaping it into what it is. So, if there is a great custom, we can all be proud of it. And if there is a poor design, well then we all have to share the embarrassment of that one. But hopefully, we won't be producing poor results.
Old November 11th, 2010, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
And it should be clear, that there will be NO "my design" in C3V. This is a joint project with lots of people in the community touching each design and shaping it into what it is. So, if there is a great custom, we can all be proud of it. And if there is a poor design, well then we all have to share the embarrassment of that one. But hopefully, we won't be producing poor results.
Not on your watch, Griff

Old November 11th, 2010, 05:27 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

The Rules and Goals are now in the first post of this thread. Enjoy.
Old November 11th, 2010, 10:39 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Got a time frame for the questionnaire? I just want to know if I should stay up or wait until the morning.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs