Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old November 2nd, 2017, 11:38 AM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Utah monthly

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Yo, how did our Utah delegation up to Idaho fair last weekend? Did you guys crush their NHSD? @Leaf_It , @BiggaBullfrog , @Scaperedude ?
If I recall......

True came in 1st (He CRUSHED me in our final match!!) (3-1) He was running the very solid build of Q9 paired with Glads/Blasts. Very well played! I believe he beat Bigga early on with a very entertaining game!

@Scaperedude came in 5th (2-2) Death Knights were doing well in the first couple matches, but sort of fell apart against Romans/10th and True's Glad/Blast army! They just couldn't take on the masses..... I had one absolutely crazy game in the beginning against x4 squads of the anelita skeletons. Pulled off a miracle win with Garret Burns!

@BiggaBullfrog came in 6th or 7th (I believe 2-2) He ran Romans and Valguard! I watched some fun battles here! (Especially his last match against Sir Heroscape!)

@Leaf_It was somewhere around there as well! (2-2) Leaf_It ran an updated Thrall/Nicholas army with a lot of success! He also had a crazy round against Sir Heroscape! (He may have outranked Bigga...... I don't remember.)
@Sir Torin Brokenshield! got EXTREMELY close to beating me in our match, but it was not to be...... He had some bad luck. (Namely when Dead Eye Dan rolled a 19 and knocked a full life Quahon out of the game.....) (1-3)

Fun tournament, LOTS of food, and a good time!

P.S- Your Gnids were appreciated! (I managed to pick them up, so I've got quite to the Gnid hoard now!)

H E R O S C A P E
Old November 2nd, 2017, 11:38 AM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Yo, how did our Utah delegation up to Idaho fair last weekend? Did you guys crush their NHSD? @Leaf_It , @BiggaBullfrog , @Scaperedude ?
If I recall......

True came in 1st (He CRUSHED me in our final match!!) (3-1) He was running the very solid build of Q9 paired with Glads/Blasts. Very well played! I believe he beat Bigga early on with a very entertaining game!

@Scaperedude came in 5th (2-2) Death Knights were doing well in the first couple matches, but sort of fell apart against Romans/10th and True's Glad/Blast army! They just couldn't take on the masses..... I had one absolutely crazy game in the beginning against x4 squads of the anelita skeletons. Pulled off a miracle win with Garret Burns!

@BiggaBullfrog came in 6th or 7th (I believe 2-2) He ran Romans and Valguard! I watched some fun battles here! (Especially his last match against Sir Heroscape!)

@Leaf_It was somewhere around there as well! (2-2) Leaf_It ran an updated Thrall/Nicholas army with a lot of success! He also had a crazy round against Sir Heroscape! (He may have outranked Bigga...... I don't remember.)
@Sir Torin Brokenshield! got EXTREMELY close to beating me in our match, but it was not to be...... He had some bad luck. (Namely when Dead Eye Dan rolled a 19 and knocked a full life Quahon out of the game.....) (1-3)

Fun tournament, LOTS of food, and a good time!

P.S- Your Gnids were appreciated! (I managed to pick them up, so I've got quite to the Gnid hoard now!)

H E R O S C A P E
Old November 2nd, 2017, 01:23 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Yeah....sorry for not posting results. I'm at work right now...but I'll try to remember to post the overall results later tonight. It was a really great tourney...and yes indeed there were some crazy moments. Like that moment I rolled a total of 11 skulls out of 15 dice in one round of attacks on Nicholas and he walked away with only 1 wound. I'm still bitter about that game @Leaf_It

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old November 2nd, 2017, 01:30 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaperedude View Post
True came in 3rd, actually. He probably would have had a good shot at first, but he lost his first game going to time even though he probably would have won with an untouched Q9 vs a lot of Heavies without Grimnak. But he was more than happy with 3rd - if he came in 1st he would have just stolen his own artwork, so it's probably better he didn't.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old November 2nd, 2017, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
True came in 3rd, actually. He probably would have had a good shot at first, but he lost his first game going to time even though he probably would have won with an untouched Q9 vs a lot of Heavies without Grimnak. But he was more than happy with 3rd - if he came in 1st he would have just stolen his own artwork, so it's probably better he didn't.
Oh my goodness, you're right! I knew that, but wasn't thinking! In my confused brain since he beat me he must have won..... I feel dumb.

Come on Bigga, can't you just let me go around spreading lies!?! Oh well......

H E R O S C A P E

Last edited by Scaperedude; November 2nd, 2017 at 04:32 PM.
Old November 2nd, 2017, 02:31 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Oh my goodness, you're right! I knew that, but wasn't thinking! In my confused brain since he beat me he must have won..... I fell dumb.
Ah, see, you're a better person than me, cause I wanted to put him in his place since he beat me. Not that that matters though, since he doesn't frequent this site anyway...
Quote:
Come on Bigga, can't you just let me go around spreading lies!?! Oh well......
I'll let you spread lies when you let me beat you.

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old November 2nd, 2017, 05:15 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Wait, wait, so True goes all the way to Idaho, only to stomp on his fellow Utahns?? Hahah what a punk!
Old November 2nd, 2017, 07:24 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Yeah....sorry for not posting results. I'm at work right now...but I'll try to remember to post the overall results later tonight. It was a really great tourney...and yes indeed there were some crazy moments. Like that moment I rolled a total of 11 skulls out of 15 dice in one round of attacks on Nicholas and he walked away with only 1 wound. I'm still bitter about that game @Leaf_It
Both of my wins were because Nicholas came in clutch and just refused to die. His defense dice were on point. In the last game all my thralls were dead in 2 rounds, against Phantom knights which are undead, so I can't bring the thalls back, and then Nicholas beat 4 full squads of Phantom Knights, Sonya, and Marcu. He was down to 1 life several times, but just kept healing back up. I've had games in the past where he died the very first time he was attacked, but in your game, and my last one, he must have just been tired of dying so much.
Old November 4th, 2017, 11:56 AM

Just an FYI, I won't be able to make it to the Monthly this month (which is sad cause the format seems so cool!), but fortunately it looks like @TrueMurray will be going. We were talking about armies and he'll probably have to borrow some figures, but he can post that here his own dang self now.

10 Points Under Videos

Old November 4th, 2017, 12:31 PM

I'm there. Though I'm not sure about others yet.....

H E R O S C A P E
Old November 4th, 2017, 01:06 PM

Quote:
I'm there. Though I'm not sure about others yet.....
Scaperedude +1 (More may be coming!)

H E R O S C A P E
Old November 4th, 2017, 07:33 PM

Sir Torin Brokenshield! Woo who?

hey guys sorry i can't make it sounds fun hope to see this format again

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events