Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old February 24th, 2017, 11:53 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Skeletons of Annellintia

Another proxy idea: upcoming commons from Pathfinder Battles' Crown of Fangs.

Old November 3rd, 2017, 11:52 AM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've completed my proxies of these guys and got them to the table for the first time last week. I highly recommend these for anyone looking for these guys. I am very pleased with them...

You do have to be willing to paint, but it is an extremely easy paint job. I painted them in 6 simple steps, as follows. I am a beginner painter and just use cheap 99 cent paints from Walmart.

1) Spray paint in gray primer
2) Paint entire thing in Pewter Gray
3) Paint watered down Winter Green over it to provide some corroded look (this step can be skipped, it is only slightly noticeable in the end product)
4) Dry brush with Melted Chocolate over areas that need rust look and over wooden parts
5) Paint bones in Granite Gray
6) Do a wash over the final product to dirty it up and seal it

The following lists the figures used. They come in 3-packs which is perfect - I wanted 3 squads. They have the same armored look as the originals - which is the biggest thing that sets them apart from the Tomb Skeletons. I personally like these figures even better than the originals - which were pretty great already, just impossible to find now.

77238: Skeleton Guardian 2H Sword (3) ($5.99)

http://www.reapermini.com/Miniatures...n/latest/77238

77239: Skeleton Guardian Spearman (3) ($5.99)

http://www.reapermini.com/Miniatures...n/latest/77239

77240: Skeleton Guardian Sword (3) ($5.99)

http://www.reapermini.com/Miniatures...n/latest/77240

77241: Skeleton Guardian Axeman (3) ($5.99)

http://www.reapermini.com/Miniatures...n/latest/77241

Here are the adjusted cards, both front and back...

Last edited by bmon; November 3rd, 2017 at 11:54 AM. Reason: linked to larger pictures
Old November 3rd, 2017, 12:45 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

These look fantastic.
Old November 3rd, 2017, 12:54 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Now that my friends is how you do it!!! Amazing proxies!! I myself have 4 squads of the originals...but part of me wants to use these guys! they look great. well done!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old November 3rd, 2017, 04:01 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Those are really good. I'm very impressed.
Old November 3rd, 2017, 06:43 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

I found a Ram Army Box on a site in Brazil. I considered back and forth, but in the end, the 170 Euros it would cost to purchase was too much for me. But if soemone is interested, it's there.

I will be making a card using my painted Restless Zombies and Ghoul Vanguard from AotP. I have 2 sets of everything and if they are painted similarly enough, they work great.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old March 5th, 2018, 01:54 PM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Love these guys. They feel fun, you get to mix it up with your vampire who's spawning them, and they can go toe to toe with the best:
Old April 12th, 2018, 11:44 PM

Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker

For my own proxies of these guys, I'm getting some Reanimates Expansion Packs from FFG's Runewars Miniatures Game. The list price is $25 USD for one box (two squads), but if you poke around a bit, you can find them quite a bit cheaper--I got two boxes off Amazon for $18 each.
They still have about a dozen in stock at that price, if anyone wants to snatch them up...
Old April 13th, 2018, 09:27 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I actually managed to find a Ram box (don’t ask me what I spent on it) but before that I grabbed whatever skeletons I could from Mage Knight and added in some Reaper Bones packs. Those doubled as both Skelton squads.
Old April 13th, 2018, 02:11 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
I actually managed to find a Ram box (don’t ask me what I spent on it) but before that I grabbed whatever skeletons I could from Mage Knight and added in some Reaper Bones packs. Those doubled as both Skelton squads.
Lucky. I still wish that I had been into C3V back when the Ram Army Box existed, since I love pretty much everything in it. Hopefully Confrontation's relaunch will be accompanied by some reprinting of these old, hard-to-find sets.
Old February 8th, 2019, 04:20 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

I came across 6 squads of these yesterday. If anyone wants to buy my extras, send me a PM.
Old February 8th, 2019, 04:31 PM
This is merely a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
I came across 6 squads of these yesterday. If anyone wants to buy my extras, send me a PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs