Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old January 28th, 2017, 02:30 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Ashi-Dhulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx View Post
I just left the rocks on and did not base him. I know that is not very scapey, but he is super stable and large single bases are hard to come by.
I buy confrontation bases off of Miniature market. They are super cheap. I have extras if you want me to bring you one on the 11th.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 2nd, 2017, 12:40 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
These minis got sucked up on eBay and Miniature Market real fast (well, the ones that were less than $20), does anyone have another source?

Nvm, found some at http://www.miniature-giant.com !
Paizo is also an option

http://paizo.com/products/btpy90cv?Purple-Worm
Thanks! I was able to nab one at a decent price on another site, but your link will be good for others in the future
Old February 2nd, 2017, 01:30 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

See my Heroscape C3V & SoV Spreadsheet which has each miniature listed and links to every site on where to buy. However upon a quick lookup- it is hard to find a pained miniature for cheap anymore. I did add that Piazo link, so thanks @bmon .
Old March 19th, 2017, 09:23 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Under "Strategy, Tactics, and Tips" you should put "Walk without rhythm, and you won't attract the worm."

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 12th, 2017, 09:27 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Gonna field this guy at Islandscape this year. I thought Atlaga was outrageous, but an auto-Chomp on heroes, too . . . [Look out Heracles! I considered playing him, but feared an opposing Worm, as well as Braxas . . . ]

Old June 12th, 2017, 09:47 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post

Well met!

Gonna field this guy at Islandscape this year. I thought Atlaga was outrageous, but an auto-Chomp on heroes, too . . . [Look out Heracles! I considered playing him, but feared an opposing Worm, as well as Braxas . . . ]

Hopefully it doesn't change your mind about fielding him, but he can't devour heroes. Small and medium common figures only.
Old June 14th, 2017, 04:57 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

For Islandscape (tentatively):

140 KoW x 2
140 Racheim
115 Ashi-Dhulu
105 Sir Gilbert
500, 12 spaces.

I toyed with

185 Nilfeim
160 Monks x 2

115 Ashi-Dhulu
40 Siiv
500, 10 spaces,

as I am more comfortable fielding at least one ranged multi-attacker, but could not resist the chance to use Attack Aura 1 on Racheim (and/or
Ashi-Dhulu) (similarly rejected Syvarris/Siiv in favor of Racheim). Also thought seriously about taking Sir Denrick/Siiv in that army.

Suggestions?

Old October 24th, 2017, 02:56 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

I recently bought some thermal plastic (you heat it in hot water and then can mold it and it hardens again, really cool!) and first made a HoSS Sarlacc and then this guy. Turned out really well and he hit the table for the first time today.

He is a blast! I love imagining him withdrawing into the earth and popping up somewhere else, instantly consuming whatever was there before slamming into an adjacent figure. What a load of fun!!! It has been a while since I have had so much fun with a figure!

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old October 24th, 2017, 03:43 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
I recently bought some thermal plastic (you heat it in hot water and then can mold it and it hardens again, really cool!) and first made a HoSS Sarlacc and then this guy. Turned out really well and he hit the table for the first time today.

He is a blast! I love imagining him withdrawing into the earth and popping up somewhere else, instantly consuming whatever was there before slamming into an adjacent figure. What a load of fun!!! It has been a while since I have had so much fun with a figure!
Would you have any idea where you could get thermal plastic? It sounds insanely useful.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 24th, 2017, 04:49 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:

Would you have any idea where you could get thermal plastic? It sounds insanely useful.
I only know the one site: gorilla-laden.de
It's a German site and it's called gorilla plastic. So I don't know if someone else makes the same thing in America. Sorry.

But yeah, it is really cool stuff. I'm working on making Incendiborgs right now, and it's a challenge, but one I am enjoying. Basically, anything you could make with clay you could make as a plastic figure. Getting there is slightly different because of how the plastic works, but it is doable.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old October 24th, 2017, 04:57 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I only know the one site: gorilla-laden.de
It's a German site and it's called gorilla plastic. So I don't know if someone else makes the same thing in America. Sorry.

But yeah, it is really cool stuff. I'm working on making Incendiborgs right now, and it's a challenge, but one I am enjoying. Basically, anything you could make with clay you could make as a plastic figure. Getting there is slightly different because of how the plastic works, but it is doable.
That sounds great - and Germany is actually more useful to me than America, I live in Britain. Thanks!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 24th, 2017, 05:13 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
That sounds great - and Germany is actually more useful to me than America, I live in Britain. Thanks!
Same currently (am American).

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs