Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old October 4th, 2017, 04:03 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Index of 3D Printed Stl Files

Updated. Are these flat bottomed or do they have little pegs for the base? If they have pegs, is there a base tile with the corresponding holes in it I can place in the same section?
Old October 4th, 2017, 04:20 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla White Knight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla White Knight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla White Knight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla White Knight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla White Knight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla White Knight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla White Knight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla White Knight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla White Knight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Index of 3D Printed Stl Files

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Updated. Are these flat bottomed or do they have little pegs for the base? If they have pegs, is there a base tile with the corresponding holes in it I can place in the same section?
Flat bottomed.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles