Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old August 13th, 2013, 10:21 AM

Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Team Tourney Ticket

As it so happened I have a ticket for the Team Tourney on Sunday morning but my planned partner is not going to be able to make it. If there is anyone out there who has a ticket but needs a partner, let me know; we can pair up and own. I promise not to pick too weird of a lineup. (I know you are out there somewhere, seeing as how the event sold out.)

Alternately, if there is someone who has a partner but needs one ticket, I am willing to sell mine at face value.

Just let me know, reply to this thread or PM me.

I never lay awake at night wondering how to design an army that will help me win 40% of my games. -- Jexik

Do NOT click this link.
Old August 19th, 2013, 06:44 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Re: Team Tourney Ticket

Just wanted to say thanks for letting me play as your teammate.

These dice we won are pretty sweet!

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con