Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old August 12th, 2013, 03:45 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Gen Con 2013 FAQs and other musings

Just a quick question, can figures attack other figures if line of sight is not on the board, such as on the edges of ticalla sunrise, where there are places where hexes jut out enough that line of sight can only be achieved by going over non-existent hexes, but counting the real hexes between is in range. best example I can think of is on ticalla sunrise, by the blue startzone, from the bottom right corner of the bottom 7-hex swamp spot, to the level 2 rock's far edge. hope that helps you visualize.

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old August 12th, 2013, 03:54 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthflagbearer View Post
Just a quick question, can figures attack other figures if line of sight is not on the board, such as on the edges of ticalla sunrise, where there are places where hexes jut out enough that line of sight can only be achieved by going over non-existent hexes, but counting the real hexes between is in range. best example I can think of is on ticalla sunrise, by the blue startzone, from the bottom right corner of the bottom 7-hex swamp spot, to the level 2 rock's far edge. hope that helps you visualize.
You can draw LOS over empty spaces over the board, but you must check range on the hexes themselves counting along side the board. An example is given in the rulebook.
Old August 12th, 2013, 04:09 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthflagbearer View Post
You can draw LOS over empty spaces over the board, but you must check range on the hexes themselves counting along side the board. An example is given in the rulebook.
Okay, thank you.

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old August 12th, 2013, 11:34 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

So when is everybody supposed to wear their "War Bonnet?"

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old August 12th, 2013, 11:41 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johngee View Post
So when is everybody supposed to wear their "War Bonnet?"
On their avatars? Do it now.

Really supposed to be the month of August, but I just remembered it now and saw that no one else posted it, so I did it myself.
Old August 14th, 2013, 12:06 PM

Son of Mulhalla is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Anyone know what time gencon will open the doors tomorrow??? I can't find a time posted.
Old August 14th, 2013, 12:44 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Mulhalla View Post
Anyone know what time gencon will open the doors tomorrow??? I can't find a time posted.
The game halls/rooms are pretty much open anytime. The exhibitors hall usually opens at 10:00a each day.
Old August 14th, 2013, 01:34 PM

Son of Mulhalla is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retlaw View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Mulhalla View Post
The game halls/rooms are pretty much open anytime. The exhibitors hall usually opens at 10:00a each day.
Awesome! Thank you, Retlaw.
Old August 14th, 2013, 03:03 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

Is Will Call going to be open all night Wednsday?

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.
Old August 14th, 2013, 03:28 PM

RAGNAROK knows what's in an order marker RAGNAROK knows what's in an order marker RAGNAROK knows what's in an order marker

Is there a live stream of any Scape action? I've looked everywhere and I can't find anything.
Old August 14th, 2013, 07:07 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOKIE View Post
Is Will Call going to be open all night Wednsday?
I think I read in one of their e-mails that it would be open all night Wednesday.
Old August 14th, 2013, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAGNAROK View Post
Is there a live stream of any Scape action? I've looked everywhere and I can't find anything.
Games don't start until Thursday at 11 ET. Most of us just got up there a day early.

Cleon's your best bet for video posts, but they will be done after GenCon.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con