Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music
Music Not Heroscape-related.

Old August 3rd, 2010, 04:05 PM
Bot Bloodhound

Fen_Hydra has disabled reputation
Re: Music: What are you listening to right now?

I listen to any of these bands:
-Five Finger Death Punch
-Rob Zombie
-Hatebreed (my favorite)
-Chimaira
-Metallica
-Nirvana
-Judas Priest
-Sevendust
-Apocalyptica

Last edited by Fen_Hydra; August 11th, 2010 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Added the other bands I like.
Old August 3rd, 2010, 04:14 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hatebreed is good, but how boring. There is so much good music out there.
Old August 3rd, 2010, 04:23 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yeah man, don't hate other bands! Breed some diversity!
Old August 3rd, 2010, 04:24 PM

Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker

right this moment...I'm listening to this! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3gIhsOFamM
Old August 5th, 2010, 03:37 PM
Bill Nigh the Psions Guy

Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've recently been on a huge SHEAVY kick. While I hate it when a band gets a lot of positive buzz just for being local but they are easily the best rock act to ever come out of my little home town (St. John's Newfoundland Canada). Seriously. These guys are amazing. If you like hard 70's style rock (Black Sabbath in particular) then you HAVE to give them a listen, the fact that they are still relative unknowns is criminal!

SHEAVY - Supa-Hero

next up:

SHEAVY - At the Mountian of Madness

Looking for quality maps for 3+ players? Think your latest map-masterpiece deserves a place of honor? Join in the discussion of The War-zones of Valhalla

It doesn't get any more classic than this: The C3V project
Old August 5th, 2010, 04:16 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I love Sheavy since you turned me on to them Dredd!

Think About An End - Anthrax
Old August 5th, 2010, 04:52 PM

vertigosmooth knows what's in an order marker vertigosmooth knows what's in an order marker vertigosmooth knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fen_Hydra View Post
The only band I listen to is Hatebreed. Nothing else. Their best album is (in my opinion) is Supremacy.

Have you ever heard Perserverance? That would have to be my vote for their best album, every album after that went downhill.....

Let freedom ring with the shotgun blast
Old August 5th, 2010, 05:58 PM

temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker

I'm listening to Rhythm Culture.They came down from Portland and performed right here in Mcminnville. I love supporting local bands.

Dave Grohl + Josh Homme + John Paul Jones= awesome
Old August 5th, 2010, 09:19 PM

pjnormandin knows what's in an order marker pjnormandin knows what's in an order marker

I'm listening to my favorite Heart song "Alone" from the Bad Animals album.
Old August 6th, 2010, 07:01 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

"The Warrior (Southern Arrowwood)" by Secret and Whisper. Good heroscape theme music
Now "Savior" by Rise Against

Seriously I could talk about music forever

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!

Last edited by Majora's Incarnation; August 6th, 2010 at 08:41 PM.
Old August 7th, 2010, 06:53 AM

Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby!

Flyleaf - I'm So Sick
Old August 9th, 2010, 12:07 AM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Amanda Palmer Performs the Popular Hits of Radiohead on Her Magical Ukulele.

Best $0.84 I've spent in a long while.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music