Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old September 7th, 2007, 05:49 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
You guys are all wrong.

See there was this Hero. And he had this Cape. And this game was all about the Hero's Cape, but something was lost in translation in China when the rules were printed and things were just never the same.
It was Finn's cape, wasn't it? That's probably why he has that cool blue sword, too...

It was all supposed to be about Finn!!!
Then why isn't your name "Finsword"?

I do believe the game may have had the name 'Squadscape but also includes heroes' but they realised that everyones a hero at heart, even those squaddies.
Old September 7th, 2007, 09:00 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I always thought it was based off of the '80s film Dreamscape since the premise of the movie, at least in part, was that you could be anything in dreams.

Like that snakeman from the movie that I wanted to put the picture of right here but was unable to find online so instead I wrote text which is a great visual medium.
Old September 7th, 2007, 11:06 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
It is actually names after Craig's Favorite tune...The Pina Colada Song

Yes I like Dungeons and Dragons
And a good game of Chess
I not much into TCGs
I'm into Heroquest
I'd like to make a miniature game
Where you dont need measuring tape
Prepainted figures and Hexes
I'll call it Heroscape
Old September 7th, 2007, 11:18 PM

theats has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara

And a good game of Chess
I not much into TCGs
I'm into Heroquest
I'll call it Heroscape

GENIOUS!!

Theophilus.
Old September 8th, 2007, 02:06 AM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation
too.

in germany we had the same disscus.
here some explains.
hero= hero
big S in heroScape=superpower (hero)
scape =(escape)?
cape= super heros have capes
scape= landscape
landscape= landescape
landschaft(heroscape)= heldenschaft(herobounding)
Old September 8th, 2007, 02:35 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doustin
Ok so how about working names before they decided on Heroscape? Like how Wii was the Revolution and Gamecube was the Dolphin? Anyone know of any?
I knew about the Revolution/Wii thing. I thought the Wii was a gay name. Revolution is so much cooler. It's a pretty good representation of what Nintendo is trying to do with the console. I never heard about the name Dolphin as the original name for the Gamecube. That's really gay.
Old September 8th, 2007, 03:27 AM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation
dolphin was i belive the sega saturn or dreamcast. the n64 was before known as ultra 64.

herocape could have manny names look the ms names
Old September 8th, 2007, 12:03 PM

Chimpy knows what's in an order marker Chimpy knows what's in an order marker
Wow. This is one of the few things Heroscape that I have never thought about.

"Clay lies still, but blood's a rover; / Breath's a ware that will not keep.
Up, lad: when the journey's over / There'll be time enough to sleep!"
~"Reveille", A.E. Housman
Old September 8th, 2007, 12:48 PM

Doustin is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
How did I forget about Ultra 64? I dont know any Sega working names but the GC was definitely codenamed Dolphin. They even have dolphin things in some of the games, like in Mario Sunshine Dolfino (sp?) Island almost sounds like dolphin and I believe is shaped like one. I know there was more in early games but I forget them now.

Yeah Revolution undeniably sounds better but Im fine with Wii now that Im used to it. Quicker to say and type, easy to remember, great joke opportunities...

Old September 8th, 2007, 12:58 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by theats
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara

And a good game of Chess
I not much into TCGs
I'm into Heroquest
I'll call it Heroscape

GENIOUS!!
Genius, even.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 8th, 2007, 01:26 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Lane
I always thought it was based off of the '80s film Dreamscape since the premise of the movie, at least in part, was that you could be anything in dreams.

Like that snakeman from the movie that I wanted to put the picture of right here but was unable to find online so instead I wrote text which is a great visual medium.
He would be a great custom!

Old September 8th, 2007, 04:28 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Lane

He would be a great custom!
The Venoc warlord is practically already him.

All you'd need to add would be the legs.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion