Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old April 1st, 2021, 01:48 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Public Design Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang View Post
CRIMINAL DEFENSE EXPERT
If you control a Matt Murdock figure or Matt Murdock’s Client, start the game with an additional X Order Marker.
Well if you don't control Matt Murdock then Matt Murdock's Client can't exist right?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 1st, 2021, 02:04 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
CRIMINAL DEFENSE EXPERT
If you control a Matt Murdock figure or Matt Murdock’s Client, start the game with an additional X Order Marker.
Well if you don't control Matt Murdock then Matt Murdock's Client can't exist right?
Not exactly, if you don't draft a Matt Murdock that's not an attorney, and attorney Matt Murdock is destroyed before his Client, then technically, you still control the Client but not Matt Murdock.
Old April 1st, 2021, 02:13 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
CRIMINAL DEFENSE EXPERT
Not exactly, if you don't draft a Matt Murdock that's not an attorney, and attorney Matt Murdock is destroyed before his Client, then technically, you still control the Client but not Matt Murdock.
And all of this happens at the start of the game?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 1st, 2021, 02:18 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
@IAmBatman

How about this instead:

CRIMINAL DEFENSE EXPERT
At the beginning of each round, if Foggy Nelson and Matt Murdock or Matt Murdock’s Client are on the battlefield, you may place an additional X Order Marker on this card and reveal it, or you may place it on the card of Matt Murdock.

FIRM MANAGEMENT
While there is a revealed X Order Marker on this card, at the beginning of your turn you may move any unrevealed Order Markers from this Army Card onto the Army Cards of Matt Murdock or Matt Murdock’s Client. Order Markers that are placed with this power may not be moved or revealed by any powers on opposing player’s Army Cards.
@IAmBatman

I like my second crack at that power better, wording wise.
Old April 1st, 2021, 03:08 PM

clkra is surprisingly tart

NAME = ARTUR ZARRKO
SECRET IDENTITY = TOMORROW MAN

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = GENIUS
PERSONALITY = RELENTLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

TIME TELESCOPE
Immediately after initiative is rolled, you may reveal the x order marker on this card, and look at two order markers on an opponent’s card.

RADIATION GUN SPECIAL ATTACK
ATTACK 4 RANGE:4
Choose a non-adjacent figure to attack. All figures within 4 spaces of that chosen figure are effected by this attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense separately. If a figure takes at least one wound from this attack, the figure also receives one auto wound.

MY ROBOTS WILL KILL YOU
After revealing an order marker on Tomorrow Man’s card, instead of taking a turn with Tomorrow Man, you may take a turn with up to two Android figures you control.
Old April 1st, 2021, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
CRIMINAL DEFENSE EXPERT
And all of this happens at the start of the game?
What if we scrap the whole additional X idea, as that creates a pandora's box type situation, and trigger the second power off just having both Foggy and Matt on the same team?
Old April 1st, 2021, 04:33 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Foggy shows up in Punisher Kill Krew and there isn't a Matt Murdock or Dare Devil character anywhere. It would be nice if a Foggy card could add to a Matt card without requiring Matt be drafted in order to use it. I could see myself drafting Foggy with a She-Hulk lawyer themed card. Or maybe have Foggy defend another vigilante like Batman.
Old April 1st, 2021, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Foggy shows up in Punisher Kill Krew and there isn't a Matt Murdock or Dare Devil character anywhere. It would be nice if a Foggy card could add to a Matt card without requiring Matt be drafted in order to use it. I could see myself drafting Foggy with a She-Hulk lawyer themed card. Or maybe have Foggy defend another vigilante like Batman.
So another Attorney or Vigilante?
Old April 1st, 2021, 04:49 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clkra View Post
NAME = ARTUR ZARRKO
SECRET IDENTITY = TOMORROW MAN

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = GENIUS
PERSONALITY = RELENTLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

TIME TELESCOPE
Immediately after initiative is rolled, you may reveal the x order marker on this card, and look at two order markers on an opponent’s card.

RADIATION GUN SPECIAL ATTACK
ATTACK 4 RANGE:4
Choose a non-adjacent figure to attack. All figures within 4 spaces of that chosen figure are effected by this attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense separately. If a figure takes at least one wound from this attack, the figure also receives one auto wound.

MY ROBOTS WILL KILL YOU
After revealing an order marker on Tomorrow Man’s card, instead of taking a turn with Tomorrow Man, you may take a turn with up to two Android figures you control.
Completely unfamiliar with the character, but I dig the general direction. "My Robots" would probably need to be toned down a bit, maybe to something like Cyclops II. Do you have a summary of the character?

Also, the name and secret identity would be switched.
Old April 1st, 2021, 05:07 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:

Yeah, that kind of call out would work and give him some flexibility in army building. Would consider Crime Fighter and/or Fighter too since DDII is a crime fighter and the Netflix Defenders are Fighters.
Old April 1st, 2021, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah, that kind of call out would work and give him some flexibility in army building. Would consider Crime Fighter and/or Fighter too since DDII is a crime fighter and the Netflix Defenders are Fighters.
Okay, I've got some ideas for a more general application.
Old April 1st, 2021, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

This is some rough language, but how about this:

PROFESSIONAL REFERRAL
At the beginning of your turn, you may move any number of unrevealed Order Markers from this card or the card of a Client onto any number of cards of figures you control with the Class of Attorney, Fighter, Crime Fighter, or Vigilante.

LEGAL DEFENSE TEAM
If all of your order markers are on cards of figures you control with the Class of Attorney, Fighter, Crime Fighter, or Vigilante, your Order Markers may not be moved or revealed by any power on an opposing player's army card.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy