Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old October 31st, 2020, 10:08 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: HelmAverse Supers - Reinforcements Arrive

Very cool. Good luck.
Old November 1st, 2020, 07:35 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

That’s awesome. I remember C3G making me want to major in Graphic Design.
Old November 3rd, 2020, 01:21 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Now as for Magneto update. The file I have already has it as Magnetic Throw. Not sure where that card you posted came from but it must've been an older version. Anyway delete it from the gallery & I will upload the card I have.

That's nice about your son using Heroscape for his college application. Gotta be proud of them moving on to the next stage of their life.

My son just recently graduated grade 12 (although officially he still has 3 exams still to sit). He secured himself a Chef Apprenticeship at a local Italian restaurant about 3 months ago. He will start that later this month but he has been working there part-time for 2 nights a week since he applied. I am really happy & proud of the maturity he showed in taking that step without any assistance from us (apart from driving him to the interview ). I think he might just turn out alright .
Old November 3rd, 2020, 07:46 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Very cool. Good luck to your son.
Cooking is an amazing skill.
Maybe he will have his own restaurant someday.
Old November 3rd, 2020, 08:06 AM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Very cool. Good luck to your son.
Cooking is an amazing skill.
Maybe he will have his own restaurant someday.
That would be cool. I've told him that once he has completed his apprenticeship he should travel the world and gain a wider culinary skillset. It's definitely a career that can take you around the world if you want it.
Old November 3rd, 2020, 08:21 AM

Great advice.
My only real regret is not travelling more.
Old November 3rd, 2020, 08:34 AM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Oooooo a chef in the family sounds like a great idea. You should be proud, and with a happy belly. Mr. and Mrs. Helm didn’t marry each other for their skills in the kitchen. Is it too late to convince one of my boys to take on that path? Honestly though, that sounds exciting and traveling would be a great idea.

As far as life amongst us older less exciting folks, Magneto is deleted. How did I have an older file? I guess the photoshop debacle resulted in me losing access to it.

Edit: and... YES! Colossus looks shiny good. Thumbs up as always. I can’t wait for the HelmAverse Scapesgiving this year. I just hope this pandemic calms down a little so that family can get together safely.
Old November 3rd, 2020, 10:27 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Just make sure he schedules his culinary tour of the United States during C3G Con and you all can use it as an excuse to pop in.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 10th, 2020, 10:33 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

It took us 10 years to notice that BRAINIAC has a typo in the Flying special power. The final sentence has an erroneous "not" which would imply Stealth Flying.

Is this something that can be removed without a total retype? If not, just let me know and I'll write up the complete power set again.

Thanks.

Last edited by Matt Helm; November 19th, 2020 at 12:31 AM.
Old November 10th, 2020, 11:15 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Best part about the Flying Symbol. No typos.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 11th, 2020, 02:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Helm View Post
Is this something that can be removed without a total retype? If not, just let me know and I'll write up the complete power set again.

Thanks.
No problem. You don't have to retype the whole design for edits. If it's just a spelling correction or a single word change then just point it out like you have above. If just wording in a power has changed then just type out the whole power (with heading) correctly & I will just replace that power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Best part about the Flying Symbol. No typos.
I feel I can preempt Matt's response to this. ...
Spoiler Alert!
Old November 11th, 2020, 08:38 AM

Nailed it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations