Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old February 18th, 2019, 10:00 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Midnighter (Breathing Period)

Sounds to be pretty darn close though.
Old February 18th, 2019, 10:08 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

When it comes to surviving blows - is he a "I got a hole blown through my chest and kept on chugging" or a "I got a hole blown through my chest and survived, but it took me out of commission for a bit" type? If it's the former, I'd go with Healing Factor. If it's the latter, I'd go with Healing and bump his Life a bit.
Old February 19th, 2019, 04:04 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
When it comes to surviving blows - is he a "I got a hole blown through my chest and kept on chugging" or a "I got a hole blown through my chest and survived, but it took me out of commission for a bit" type? If it's the former, I'd go with Healing Factor. If it's the latter, I'd go with Healing and bump his Life a bit.

Depends on the blast? You could take a chunk out of him and he'd tough it out, but he's not a super-fast healer so the latter probably makes more sense. From what I remember it's probably comparable to Spidey's

What's up with claymation?
Old February 19th, 2019, 05:03 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
Quote:

Depends on the blast? You could take a chunk out of him and he'd tough it out, but he's not a super-fast healer so the latter probably makes more sense. From what I remember it's probably comparable to Spidey's
Spidey doesn't have healing at all, so does the power even need to be on the card? Is it iconic enough?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 19th, 2019, 05:20 PM

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
Quote:

Spidey doesn't have healing at all, so does the power even need to be on the card? Is it iconic enough?

I'm not sure if it's something that ever comes up in a direct combat situation tbh, I might be wrong and it's a lot faster than I remember though

(Actually, come to think of it, he recovered from something like a flashbang way faster than he should have which did help, so maybe I'm wrong)

Old February 19th, 2019, 05:26 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yeah. Wildstorm era he has: "fought with, and healed from, a broken neck, broken limbs, holes through his chest, having his whole body set on fire, contracting various viruses (including AIDS) and other things."

Pretty sure that constitutes meta healing. He doesn't have as many New 52/Rebirth era appearances, so it is easy to feel pretty mixed on his healing factor there. I'm trying to blend the eras as much as possible with more of a leaning toward Wildstorm days.
Old February 19th, 2019, 05:32 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

A flashbang just disorients you with a combination of a load noise, a sudden bright flash of light, and a shock wave that may effect your inner ear equilibrium. It's not a damaging weapon that you would need a healing factor to over come.

Just about every character has some kind of accelerated healing, it's what comicbook writers use to keep the story moving forward without having to wait for the injuries received in the last fight to fully heal. In the Flash tv show Flash has a accelerated healing power, it lets him heal up a broken arm in 24 hours instead of 6 weeks, but the broken arm still takes him out for the current fight.

Healing factors that get card powers in our game should be the very rapid variety, Wolverine's burned skin regrows right before your eyes. Also sometimes a healing factor can be rolled into the base life stat, that is what I did for Changeling. He has rapid healing as part of his metamorphosis, a broken wing on a bird doesn't turn into a broken leg on a cat when changes forms, but I just gave him a high base life to account for it.
Old February 19th, 2019, 05:35 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The combination of the healing factor he does have (which for me seems to sit right between Healing and Healing Factor) and the like nullifying pain abilities, kind of leads me toward just giving him a higher than usual life to represent that pain tolerance and calling it a day with that.
Old February 19th, 2019, 05:57 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
The combination of the healing factor he does have (which for me seems to sit right between Healing and Healing Factor) and the like nullifying pain abilities, kind of leads me toward just giving him a higher than usual life to represent that pain tolerance and calling it a day with that.
Hmmm... probably the best plan. Part of me quite likes the idea of seeing something like 7 Life, 4 Defence here - that's an unusual stat-line, something I'm always up for seeing. Just as one last option though, with the whole pain nullifying thing, have you considered giving him Enhanced Durability? Can't speak for how thematic it is, I don't know this guy at all (never even heard of him), just throwing it out there.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 19th, 2019, 05:57 PM

I think that'd seem reasonably thematic
He can't regenerate like Wolvie or anything

Old February 19th, 2019, 05:58 PM

Midnighter's pain tolerance really comes more from sheer stubborness than from enhancements (though they help)

Old February 19th, 2019, 06:09 PM
Book Wyrm

He definitely can dull pain receptors, not cut them off completely. His healing factor takes it the rest of the way. Now that I think about it, he was designed by Bendix to have multiple redundant systems (he has two hearts), to keep him going through intense situations. So high life I think is the better way to go here. I will think on potential synergy.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library